Reviews for Flying Free
Amylin Jame chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
awsome story!
Ceti H. Black chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
Lovely fic but Snape should not have just cleared the ash. I'm sure it would be a perfect potions ingredient.
Bumblebee transformer lover chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
Update please
Guest chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
If you dont update i will come after you with an axe i know were your mailbox lives
Rex888 chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
daaaaaaaaaaaaaw, so cuuuute!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/29/2013
love it
AkitaSagaraAlanya chapter 8 . 4/18/2012
WTH! You can't just leave it there! This is just crule T_T
haleypotter417 chapter 8 . 6/30/2011
please keep writing phoenix harry is soo cute
hermonine chapter 8 . 2/18/2010
nice story
Hocapontas chapter 8 . 1/25/2010
This is SO CUTE! I love it! I'm hoping your going to continue this! I would want for Harry to call Fawkes 'Dad' more often. I'm hoping the bond between them will grow stronger and then they really can be like family. I would call this a 4x ultimate favorite! I can't think of a word good enough to describe this story. It's incredible! Why is it 'Harry/Albus' instead of 'Harry/Fawkes'? I think he should keep his transformation a secret. Also I agree with Fawkes: I like it when he is more like a fledgling.
Kurushimi-31415 chapter 8 . 1/16/2010
Hm... I noticed you had some problems with the double ("") and single ('') quotes in the beginning. I would suggest going back and fixing it. Also, I believe you should update soon.
Wiberg chapter 8 . 12/15/2009
hm... sad to see a story with potential dropped like this. Well... I liked it
JamieWhite18 chapter 8 . 10/28/2009
Are you going to continue the story? I really like it and want to read more but it's been so long since you've updated.
Kirby77DP77 chapter 8 . 10/14/2009
Great job so far, it's a very unusual idea, but I love it so far!

kirby