Reviews for Life Goes On
Pond the Wiener Dog chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
*shocked face* *shocked face turns to face of a person crying (you kno with their face all screwed up and crap)* *tears* ITS SO SAD! i was gonna ask if it could be considered as an alternate ending for 9th ringwraith, but then you answered that question at the end! lol! lol no wi have reviewed all of your LOTR stories! yeah! lol well ttyl farewell for now, namarie! Radiion
cysne chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
She killed herself.

That would have been fine, but what about the child?
Daisy Princess chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
Wow- wow- wow! Very, very sad... very, very good.

Pretty speechless right now...

Thanks, though, for being a faithful reader/reviewer of my fics... and I will be reading your other stories tomorrow... must go to bed now! Toodles, Daisy!
LegolasFreak chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
I HATE YOU!YOU MADE LEGOLAS DIE!MAKE HIM LIVE I SAY!LIVE!:)
Ghani Hwi chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
I wasn't going to review this at first...but I just have to point something out to you:

Faith is the most selfish human on the face of the planet. Her suicide did not bring me sorrow or pity, it only infuriated me- and the reason is simple:

Faith, who thinks only of her own suffering, takes her life when she has a small (I'm guessing not even out of infancy) child that she is literally abandoning in this world. That is so unbelievably concieted and selfish I can't begin to feel the least bit sorry for her. Did she think for a MOMENT about the fact that she was orphaning a baby? She only regarded her own hardships and could think of no one beyond herself who might need her desperately in the rough years to come?

Sorry to be so brusque...but I couldn't pass this over without pointing out what I thought to be a horrible plot point, used to garner sympathy, yet only returning bitter respite.

-Karenina
faria chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
i cried touching story...*cries*...