Reviews for Despairing Redemption
kitane chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
hmm.. not to bad of a story realy i must atmit but... you know mia is just a program in the game. not a person for there.
dead count chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
after reading /skiming/ chapter three i regret to inform you i am scard for life the whole lactating and secretion thing just sounded gross and disturbing and vomit induceing and not only that but relations with his gardiun who is twice his age is even more wrong. have a nice day.
Zethen Delacroix chapter 3 . 11/25/2006
I actually kind of liked this. Even though it's an AU and other people seem utterly disturbed. XD

Short, but nice. The last chapter's length and quality in its own made up for the lack the previous two chapters had.

I really don't mind stuff like this. Not everything has to be completely accurate. Especially in this case.
Yusari chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
I think it was umm... a bit... the idea was good but I was kinda (note understatment) turned off by the 'mum' thing and the milk thing... *shudder* but I think you have amazing potental writing lemons! I am gunna keep an eye out for ya storys

Yusari,

P.S. because of all the truma you caused a counsiling bill will come in the mail... (joking)
N. Terrin chapter 3 . 5/24/2006
Great chapter can't wait till next one. And on a more personal I grant you the fires of hell to destroy all who flame your story.
Amida-Vine chapter 2 . 2/24/2006
Why's he call her mom? Still cute though.
na chapter 3 . 1/21/2006
what the hell was that?

WHAT WHERE YOU THINKING?

THAT WAS JUST A PATHETIC ATTEMPET TO

MIX INTIMACIE WITH MOTHERLY LOVE

YOU SUCK! THIS IS THE FIRST BAD REVIEW I HAVE EVER DONE AND YOU DESERVE IT
Are you serious chapter 3 . 8/7/2005
OK, let's say Mia being real is OK, It's not so bad...for a good story. But what you got her is pretty effed up. Pedophile Mia that is rich as hell, can start a business in the space of one day (with plans to expand when she's already getting free labor for the one place she has from people she only knows from a game)? Did you have someone beta this? Since when is Elk so sexually aware? Since when can someone adopt a kid that has no problems at home that would make it allowable? I'd say you need to fix this, but this story is so flawed in every respect that you'd be better served doing a new-No, scratch that. This is painful enough, good day.
Calisto-divine-Blue chapter 3 . 2/21/2005
yea...some of that was really disturbing but overall it was *coughs-good-coughs*
Odd chapter 3 . 2/20/2005
very disturbing

and can you say pedophilia
Riss Ishtar chapter 3 . 9/13/2004
I like this fic please continue
DeepShadows664 chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
very good! I love elk haha
Thou Anonymous Reviewer chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
Reviewer, blah: If T'laren can write whatever s/he wants, we can review whatever we like, no?
Comments on the story:
This story disturbs me.
I'm frighteningly open-minded, and this story makes me go "WTF?1".
So, um, yeah.
A 26 year old with a 14 year old: Disturbing.
Elk calling Mia "Mama", a woman he's having sexual relationships with: Disturbing.
Elk having sexual relations with his legal guardian: Disturbing.
Elk... pretending to breastfeed on Mia?: ...Disturbing. It BURNS.
Mia actually lactating: I don't think I need to comment, you know what I'm gonna say. b
""Yes kitten. . . cum for me. . . cum for your Mama" she growled into his ears.": Vomit-inducing.
And, just so you know... I'm not affiliated with any sort of religion, so this doesn't go against anything other than... uh... me.
Also just so you know... I gots no problem with yaoi (or yuri). In fact, I enjoy reading both of those.
So, um... End of Review.
blah chapter 3 . 4/20/2004
Don't be such a critic about Mia being Maha, this is FICTION! T'laren can write the story like they want! I really liked it..._'
The masked maniac writer chapter 2 . 3/31/2004
Alright, this is why a Mia/Elk pairing can't exist in the real world.
Mia was originally Maha, a game sprite created by Morganna to help keep Tsukasa in check, but Maha eventually sacrificed herself to save Tsukasa and his party.
Maha's data was then reconfigured and used to create Mia. Mia is a free-roaming AI within the game and has no offline counterpart.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »