Reviews for I Don't Ever Want To Grow Up
Insane is my name chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
What the heck that's super weird and cute I loved it :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
rmsm28 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I was sucking my own nipples while reading this ... Then i came on my fingers
sandy chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
yayness! kawaii
Jaded Delirium chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
PRIVATE OR PUBLIC! you might want to rewrite that part... and isn't it a bit too hard on Inuyasha? ah well, good job. nothing like a mother's love...
Tori101 chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
I like your story, and don't mind what the flamers say. Women CAN produce breast milk without having a child or if they've had one before. And I like the originality of the story, and I can't wait to see Inuyasha's reaction...but I have a feeling Miroku's reaction would be much more humorous to read...lol.

Update soon! and don't care about what the flamers say!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
EWW!

Dude, I can understand that you were probably horny or something when you made this, but your sexual excitement left a major thing out:

When a woman gives BIRTH is when she can produce milk. Kagome can't 'nurse' Shippo at all! It would just be out of humor!

God, you're gay.
me chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
How sweet! Don't listen to Invincible2, that was very cute. You know, women could lacerate like that without just giving birth to a baby. It's called induced laceration. Most of the time its women who already had children do it but sometimes a woman who has never had any kids could do it too.
Skittles1 chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
o wow, that is most interesting! nice story! )
death chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
ahw so cute
x.x chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
u twisted twisted person! WTF kind of story is this!
the story is highly distrubing and along with that women dont lactate unless their pregnant. So unless shes freakin with a child i dont think that cud happen *mutters: freak of nature*
Yami-no-Matsuei chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
How kawaii! Not perverse at all!
draconnis chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
Not bad.
Invincible2 chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
OK THAT WAS JUST CREAPY. You were either horney or demented when you wrote this one. *shivers* Man that one got to me. But I liked it. It looks as though it was a rush job though. It was a little sloppy at the beginning. Good fic and keep writing.
a chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
I love this please update soon! I dunn care if anything thinks this is preverse! Plz ignore those flamers and please update soon, for those who appreaciate ur work!
Thunderstorm cannon chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
this was a nice fanfic that shows love and i will send you some idea for another in a email.