Reviews for Time Won't Let Me Go (Reimagined and Reposted)
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 1 . 4/1
Found this on Tricky Raven FB page
This! I want to read it! 3 3 3
Readingjunkie chapter 61 . 2/2
Wait. So what you’re showing me is the new kids are getting more fleshed out as characters? I’m interested!
Nice!
Readingjunkie chapter 34 . 1/21
With this one I see that because of Billy’s lifestyle Jacob had a hard lonely childhood, so he was probably getting with girls to ease his loneliness and aloneness and it couldn’t be Bella then. So Emmett did have a reason to worry, like he said in his chapter.
Readingjunkie chapter 60 . 1/21
There’s so much to say about this story but the epilogue really showcases the psychology beneath these characters actions throughout it. It’s deep. I’m probably going to read it again right away and give more comments. I didn’t because I kept turning the page too fast. :( But finishing it makes me want to apply what I now know to the chapters while I read. Thank you for sharing.
Readingjunkie chapter 56 . 1/20
I never read anything like this. Loved the characters personalities, the plot, the drama, the twists. The ending. Loved everything!
Readingjunkie chapter 39 . 1/18
Wow. You gutted me with this one. Don’t know how they or me can move on. It hurts but I will try.
alixandria chapter 60 . 12/30/2023
love this story so much and will reread it again, i've read it like 50 times.
Just a reader chapter 59 . 7/16/2023
I read this entire story non stop because it is that good. Now that I considered everything, I think Seth still loves Bella. She said in one of the chapters that Jacob had a big heart but Seth’s heart is even bigger in my opinion. Too bad one of them had to lose her. I still loved it!
Guest chapter 59 . 6/5/2023
This was a great final installment to a wonderful story. All Epilogue parts added more perspective to these characters and their lives. Even though this last chp was about Bella and Seth’s relationship, it was still a tribute to Jacob’s love for Bella because he didn’t let the past affect his and Bella’s reconciliation or his and Seth’s closeness. I know that Seth moved on and loved or loves Angela but part of me wonders if he still carries a bit of a torch for Bella. Women have strong intuition and Angela’s insecurity had to have stemmed from something more than just Bella and Seth’s almost encounter when they were teenagers. Since Seth is a favorite character of mine, I am choosing to believe he will find his happy ever after in the very near future.
Guest chapter 58 . 6/2/2023
Jake and Bella, sigh, they are still thriving in love. It’s exactly what I wished for them. 3 Seth. I just want to wrap my arms around him and give him a hug. Hope Bella can help. Amazing work evoking emotion from the reader.
phoenixomega chapter 57 . 5/29/2023
I love your story. Deep and detailed!
Guest chapter 57 . 5/29/2023
Nice update. Jacob and Bella’s son has personality. Sounds like he may be a hand full for them or will be in the near future. Still wondering about Seth and Bella. I’m looking forward to the next chapter. *waves*
Guest chapter 56 . 5/28/2023
I’m thrilled to see updates. But what in this world has happened to Seth and Bella’s friendship? Looking forward to the next update although I’m almost afraid to find out…