Reviews for A DRAGONBALL HONEYMOON
nishia.hall chapter 5 . 2/25
Cool twist with the crabs
Hive Queen To Harbinger chapter 7 . 2/18
I could not stop laughing, picturing Vegeta with his hair tied under his chin, with the rest frozen straight up, or bundled up in that hood with inky the eyes showing. Someone needs to draw those.
Hive Queen To Harbinger chapter 4 . 2/17
W... T... F!? Lol!
Hive Queen To Harbinger chapter 3 . 2/16
Yeah... didn't see that coming from the second somebody said the mysterious actress was banking on the film for a comeback, but what the hell? This should be fun.
ShadowLDrago chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
Vegeta may be arrogant, but he is a man of pride and honor. He will keep his word.
deddie123 chapter 12 . 9/7/2013
This was a heart warming and exciting story you did an wonderful job keep up the good work !
Morisako83 chapter 12 . 8/25/2013
Wonderful story really enjoy very much
Aquestra chapter 12 . 8/22/2013
This was the story that made me make a FF account. Reading it over again now made me so happy. Thank you for it :)
Candice chapter 12 . 8/12/2013
You are an awesome writer. Thank You for writing this story. It will be in one of my favorits forever.
cmannin1 chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
OMG Vegeta has a Daughter! THis is going to be too good. Well done Darke Angelus! I'm so looking forward to see how you will play this out. o
Laydee Gryffin chapter 12 . 8/2/2013
Seriously seriously the best EVER!
Jessica chapter 12 . 7/21/2013
BEAUTIFUL story! This is one of my favorite fanfictions I have ever read. It kept me totally hooked until the end and it never disappointed me.
Darrakk chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
Oh for fu- I knew you would do this! She was putting on weight way back then, but I thought for sure even you couldn't be so angsty. Nope. This roller-coaster is too much for me. Getting off it while I still can. Gah! Nope! No more!
JaspheReal chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
I wonder what happened to the child of Dorothy Pereaux?

Was son of Vegeta?
Miika47 chapter 12 . 6/25/2013
So, after a few days worth of reading the whole trilogy, I just want to say... beautiful! I love your style, the story, how well you've characterized Bulma and Vegeta, and even Trunks! Thoroughly impressed with these three stories! I hope you keep on writing because you are awesome!