Reviews for The Bond of two friends
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
This is good.
too many mary sues chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
We need more poems like this one. There are too many Mary Sues. Most of the newest stories are about fan created female characters. I wish there were more stories that are focused on tolkiens characters without the made up female characters in it. They don't even center the stories around tolkiens females like Eowyn, Rosie, and Arwen.
SadistiKitteh chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
awie! thats so cute! i luved that
Mrs Wood chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Aww Merry and Pippin are just so cute aswell.

Great poems.
Leggys Biggest fan chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Aww. That was sweet. It's unusal to see poems from both Sam and Frodo's POV together. But it works brilliantly. Well done.

Leggy's Biggest fan
Angel of death chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
Another very very good poem. Very sweet. I liked the layout of a Frodo/Sam poem rather than just the one.

I am running out of things to say now, as I am reviewing all your work, but I have to add that you are a brilliant writter.

Keep up the good work.

Angel of death
Anastasia Who chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
Don't quit! Please don't quit. Keep writting more. I love your poems. They are great. Did I mention how much I love them. Anyway there are more of your fan fics I need to read.
mousegal chapter 1 . 8/25/2003

Please, please, please ... don't stop writin Frodo 'n' Sam poems - I think that this poem is really great. It clearly displays how close a bond and friendship Sam and Frodo has - I just love reading poems about their friendship - & I thought your's was brill!
Kerrie chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Aw! That was so sweet. I loved this poem. I also read your other Frodo and Sam poem but I have to say that this is my favourite. So sweet and very true. My favourite verse:

The friendship we have and the bond we share

It cannot be broken it will always be there

Deep in my heart your memory is secure

You are my companion, I couldn’t ask for more.

Beautiful. Please keep writing them.

angelface04 chapter 1 . 7/9/2003

i like this one better than the first one!

i love the way that you wrote it, first sam, then frodo, etc. etc. i really really really really like it! *clicks add story to my favorite stories list* hehe. *claps* I LOVE THIS ONE!

cosmo-queen chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
Please do carry on! This was beautiful and just perfect for Sam and Frodo's friendship. I could really picture this exchange happening between them. It's simplistic but still very elegantly written. The rhythm and rhyme were excellent too. I just thought I'd point out though, that in the second stanza, the sentence "My heart shows me no other" is missing a word. But that's not too important. The poem was great and I'm looking forward to reading more of your poems :) Keep writing :)

arwen undomiel3 chapter 1 . 7/7/2003

I love this poem, and it is very very good. One of the best frodo/sam poems i've read, much better than mine, Biut i am not answering the question of whether yours or michelle frodo's are better, NO way.

Please dont quit, please, i wanna read more

Loadsa love Sarah
Michelle Frodo chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
ok, rewind that a second...

"Should I carry on or quite whilst I’m almost ahead?"

Almost ahead? almost? My friend, you are round the corner, over the hill and far away ahead, thats where you are!

And quit? How could you be thinking such a thing? And yes, I know they can get really adictive, just look what happened to my career!

Anyway, I know I usualy save a favourite line or something.. but without a word of a lie..I cannot find one! Thw whole poem is just so sensative and sweet, there is no line that I like more then any other.

I am speachless, absolutely speachless. I wish I was better with words, really I do.

xMichelle Frodox