Reviews for Searching for Hope
Karen4honor chapter 56 . 8/12/2023
I love that Kate didn't drag out Bella's captivity, but still got the salient points across! Not so lucky coming up, though...
Karen4honor chapter 55 . 8/12/2023
Great job, Bella!
Karen4honor chapter 54 . 8/12/2023
EEEEK! *peeking through my fingers!*
Karen4honor chapter 53 . 8/12/2023
Cheering and jumping up and down!
Karen4honor chapter 52 . 8/12/2023
Happytears!
Karen4honor chapter 51 . 8/6/2023
I'm not crying, I swear! Just bit my tongue!
Karen4honor chapter 49 . 8/6/2023
Truth be told, i had to take a break myself, for a bit. The story is that good!
Rebadams7 chapter 72 . 7/29/2023
What a huge step. So many surrounding her with love. She has nothing but happi
Hyacinth85 chapter 72 . 7/11/2023
A perfect ending!
Smusic F. Reader chapter 72 . 7/9/2023
I can’t believe it’s over. I really loved this story. You ended just the way I wanted it, with a future take of her and Edward getting a future! He said the perfect things to her to get her over her nerves. The fact that he had been understanding all this time and didn’t post their physical relationship made him that much more a hero in my eyes. Thanks for this story and the perfect ending.
Annazonie chapter 72 . 7/9/2023
Absolutely amazing! Well done! I'm so happy for Bella, and now she has what she truly deserves. happiness and a life of love all around her! Thank you for sharing this with us it could not have been easy to write about. We live in a messed up world, and it's awful that anyone could hurt others, especially children! Thank you for doing this story justice! Amazing writing, and I love your stories!
mysticfighter111 chapter 72 . 7/7/2023
Thank you for taking us on this sad, but also sometimes joyful, infuriating, heartbreaking and heartwarming, touching ride.
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 72 . 7/7/2023
loved it
flyrbrd chapter 72 . 7/7/2023
Thank you so much for this story!
lwig chapter 72 . 7/7/2023