Reviews for Valentine Sisters Attack!
Crissy chapter 3 . 6/24/2004
*Sigh* Ah, the good ole days where Jewel still hated Seto, I still wasn't cheating on Yugi with Bakura, and Daine was still with Bakura and Malik wasn't even a part of the show!
Nibzo chapter 14 . 11/19/2003
please finish or write the sequel already
LadyKatsu chapter 10 . 11/8/2003
Hehehehe! I love it!

Tea gets humiliated, bishies are...erm...well, we shouldn't get into that, huh? And the MONKEY!

Reading about the monkey made me laugh until my little sister asked me if I was okay! Yay!
JJCrimson chapter 14 . 11/6/2003
JJ: Two reviews today, that's how late I am.

Crimson: Very late indeed.

JJ: So the story's ended?

Crimson: No, look. It says "will be continued".

JJ: I meant...never mind. So what's the title, "The Valentine Sister's Adventures in Boredom"?

Crimson: No way. It'll probably be "The Great Escape" or something like that.

JJ: Yeah, but "The Great Escape" is a movie or story, I think. Well, whatever the title is...

Crimson:...We'll still be there to read and review it.

JJ and Crimson: Adios.

JJCrimson chapter 13 . 11/6/2003
JJ: Sorry for the late review. I blame my school work for that.

Crimson: No fun? What sick and twisted fiends come up with such a place?

JJ: Those who still live in the dark ages. Not going to try and rescue them?

Crimson: Busy right now. I play Necrovalley!

Random Duelist: NO!

JJ: Fine, have fun with that. Always an interesting story. Keep it up.

Takaehiko chapter 13 . 11/3/2003
OMG! We're DONE WITH THE FIRST STORY! Aren't we? Wasn't that the end of the first story?

OMG! I THINK IT WAS?

GO JEWEL!

Do you need me to give you that other part... oh wait.. the rest is in the notebook you have. Well, I'll start typing the notebook I have so that you reader people won't be left in suspense. Oh and BTW, there's a WHOLE nother story. But I think the rating's a bit higher for that one...

Jewel? Can you tell me when you need the part I've typed? Or you could just give me the password for you fanfiction account later on and I can add to this story as I type... I don't really care.

OMG! You have to send me this part of the story, I don't have it on the other page yet! Can you email it to me? Or are you gonna be lazy and make me copy if from here... Actually, I WILL copy it from here. Easier to do the html, ya know.

Yeah. So email me the password. Unless you don't want to... whatever.
JJCrimson chapter 12 . 10/9/2003
Crimson: I must save them! This is horrible! How dare she try...

JJ: Crimson feels that you shouldn't be broken up with your boyfriends.

Crimson: Charge! *leaves room*

JJ: Shame he doesn't know how to get there. I'll be getting a call from him in a minute. Do continue the story. After all, I hate to see such good relationships torn apart by an old bat.

*phone rings*

JJ: *picks up phone* Where are you? The gas station where? *sigh* Got to go. Update soon.

Crimson: Same here.

Nibzo chapter 11 . 10/6/2003
you saw spirited away to. oMG its like my favorite movie. Tell me when you write again, really good chapiter
Hunter Omega chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
I feel this story is very good. For the person who sent the same flame twice, you take things way too seriously. This is a fictional story. If you don't like a story you can say "I think is story isn't good" or "I didn't like it" not "you (chain of bad words)". Please continue the story.
Writer-Chicken chapter 11 . 9/29/2003
POWER TO THE CHICKEN NAMED MOO!
ArdaraKaminskya chapter 11 . 9/22/2003
great chappie. comtinue. im a freshman this year too._ just got done w/ ISTEP( a quiz test thing they have in indiana that should be banned! and burned and eradicated!) ok dun now. buh bye.
Emily chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
This is really funny! (duh!, when it's written by those three everything is...). Okay, it says to give a well rounded critique, but I can't really find anything that bugs me about it so what am I supposed to do. Um... You need to... um... A, whatever, it's good, 'k?
JJCrimson chapter 11 . 9/20/2003
JJ: First off, I have just read a flaming review by someone named "Mai killer". If you don't like the story, then don't review with such language.

Crimson: Evil people.

JJ: Flames are bad. Don't do flames. Now back to our original review.

JJ: Our names have been read by lawyers.

Crimson: We're famous.

JJ: Good and funny as it always is.

Crimson: Indeed.

JJ: And Spirited Away is a good movie.

Crimson: Indeed.

JJ Update soon.

ArdaraKaminskya chapter 10 . 9/3/2003
great chappie update soon!
JJCrimson chapter 10 . 8/30/2003
JJ: There it is. I knew there would be a family member getting in the way of another's love.

Crimson: A classic element to any story.

JJ: It's also funny since my friends and I were joking about putting dog collars on people.

Crimson: Like the one I secretly put on JJ.

JJ: What?

*zap zap zap*

JJ: End transmission, end transmission.

*End transmission*