Reviews for Blessed
bmmr chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
so sweet i like it
The Sway Wannabe chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
This story is great please please continue it or if it is finish please write more for it.
DemonicBrat 13 chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
PLEASE KEEP GOING!
Miss Apollo chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
so cute! funny too!
semprence86 chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
This is sucha cute story.I love how you have written it.

You have to write a few more chapters and continue the story.
pipie chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
please continue! its a great story! i wanna know what the baby is like!
Eriisu chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
That is SO cute! I love this! Please write another chapter or something!
Shwirly chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
Is there more? I'd like to read more if there is. If not, oh well this part was really good, so if there isn't more I can deal with that. Oh, but a do have some constructive for you, I know that sometimes it can be hard, but could you possibly write Kurt's dialogue the way it sounds. It's hard for me to imagine him properly with out the accent. It could very well just be me, but I thought i'd say something. Well Ja ne
Larissa chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
Great stoty and I hope their will be more chapters to come.
Spicey-Muffin chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
OMGosh that was PERFECT! (memo to self: keep tistues nearby while reading fics) I am serious! The whole letter thing was funny (logan) and seriously sweet (kurt) And guess what! I was picturing the baby at the end! (Fanfics ideas popping into head everytime I read your stories. Ever need one? come to me!) Time for my Baby idea: A girl, so it would be Amanda. Snow white hair like her mum is very pretty, like her mum, but has the same eyes as her father, and can Teleport!

Okay going to shut up now, and wait for another amazing story!

Your #1 fan,

Tilly
Aofyn chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
It's so sweet! Thank you!
alance07 chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
Great fic. I really liked it. Thanks for sharing. :)
midnightoasis chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
that was SUCH an amazing story! you did a wonderful job of making the characters' experience realistic and not overloading on fluff-although I do get a sweet tooth from time to time _

whether or not you continue, it is a very touching story with the perspective that is most frequently ignored in fics about expecting parents-the father.

a great piece of work!
TigerStorm chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
This story is so cute, I think I'm going to cry! post more soon!
Rel chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
I'm not usually a fan of either songfics or pregnanacy fics.

Therefore you should take it as a huge compliment that I adored your fic despite these predujices!

You do sweet fic incrediably well!