Reviews for Assault
CrimsonFlames chapter 4 . 8/12/2003
O MY GOD *Gasps in horror* THAT'S NOT FAIR! *SCREAMS AT CRIMSONTEARS* No! Leave Tsuzuki alone! Is Muraki, or should i say, the sick bastard, going to rape my poor Tsuzuki! NO!I feel sorry for Hisoka too but...please not my Tsuzuki! LOL!What are you planning on doing to my Tsuzuki babe! That's so unfair! You leave off SO crappy! I wanna read more! Update it soon! Cause actually in all honesty bisho torture is so...*ponders...trying to think of the right word* Well came up blank this time but you know what I mean! LOL! Pika Pika Crimsontears! LOL!
CrimsonFlames chapter 3 . 8/12/2003
OMFG! I love it! Babe u gotta continue! I feel so bad for Hisoka! *glomps him* It's okay soka-chan! We love u! LOL! Anyway hun u gotta continue! Next chapter soon, please!

*CrimsonFlames crawls around on knees in Ryuuichi's bunny outfit* Please!
Snow Tigra chapter 3 . 8/11/2003
Oh... dang it was short. But it was good. You are doing quite a beautiful job of describing Hisoka's visions and how dreams have a tendancy to meld with reality. I do hope you write more soon, I'm eager to see what's going to happen.
Eilonnwy chapter 3 . 8/7/2003
Great story! I hope you update soon, I want to read more.
Ruby eyes chapter 3 . 8/3/2003
sucky place to leave off. not fair. you got to finish the next chapter soon.
Alice in Jail chapter 3 . 8/3/2003
oh my god! this is so good and very interesting. poor hisoka! *sniffs* i wonder why this is happening to him? hm...*ponders* this is a very...umm...healthy dose of hisoka angst and i'm addicted to these kinds of stuffs so you better keep them coming before i go insane and let go of the little sanity i have left.

in short, i'm hooked and i want to read more. XD
Anna Sartin chapter 3 . 8/2/2003
Please keep going, I'm really into this fic! Poor sweet Hisoka, I want to find out what's happening to him... His suffering in the past was so terrible, but he's got Tsuzuki to take care of him this time! _
MistyEyes chapter 3 . 8/2/2003
Poor Hisoka-poo! Update soon, this is really good. _
SharonToggle chapter 2 . 7/29/2003
O.O Wah! Hisoka! Please post hte next chapter soon! I need to know what happens!
MistyEyes chapter 2 . 7/29/2003
Oh! Poor HISOKA! Update soon, I gotta find out what happens!
japangirlcmw chapter 2 . 7/27/2003
OMG! yOu have to update soon, please! I am dying to find out what happens next, and please make it nice and angsty!
Akira chapter 2 . 7/16/2003
O-M-G...you have to write the next chapter i want to find out what happens!Ja ne!
Ruby eyes chapter 2 . 7/13/2003
please update soon or else i will hunt you down!lol
moo-moo chapter 2 . 7/13/2003
ek! O.O
misooup106 chapter 2 . 7/12/2003
i am very excited about this fic and can't wait to read some more! keep up the good work
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »