Reviews for Harry's Last Stand Against Voldemort
Ash Darklighter chapter 18 . 5/6/2012
Lovely fic but you need to get a beta. Too many spelling mistakes. rite, secrete etc.

However I am honestly enjoying your story.
Landydou chapter 24 . 6/11/2011
I love your fiction. Do you will continue it.
Rori Potter chapter 24 . 10/7/2009
That was amazing. Update soon.
Anne McSommers chapter 9 . 11/18/2008
I really like the story so far. But am having issue with the spelling. You are spelling the worf right wrong. Rite, as you have it, refers to a ritual or a rite of passage. When refering to correct it is Right.
boris chapter 24 . 6/26/2008
well it's been about a thousand saturdays... WHERE ARE YOU?
Galateia chapter 24 . 1/27/2008
SO CLOSE TO THE END! I really hope you update soon. I dont think I can wait much longer for the next chapter, I was never a patient person. So please, for the sake of my sainty, update quickly.
cato1850 chapter 24 . 5/14/2007
Isn't it something that people are still reading this even after four years? It's very good and, BOY, what a cliff hanger you left us. You should be out of school now, did you find a good job... at least tell us that. Did you have an accident and can't write anymore? I'm safe, are you? Good story, very angsy (love that).

Your quote: "told you I wouldn't stop this fiction before it was finished. So look for the next chapter next Saturday, but if I am delayed, then it will be out no later then the following Saturday. Until then, have fun reading, and stay safe." ?
summersgirl2526 chapter 24 . 3/15/2007
so close and you don't finish it? awesome story!
droppleganger chapter 24 . 6/24/2006
its kinda been longer than the next weekened and when u build suspense your not supposed to build for so long
5HAD0W chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
This is god but you should change the title to:

'Harry Potter And The Last Stand'.

Or somthing like that.
TeoBlaise chapter 11 . 5/14/2005
that was great i cant read more now but i will read moe later Cheerio Mate
zafaran chapter 24 . 4/26/2005
Any chance of ever getting another chapter on this story? I'd like to see how things finally end up shaking out in this Alternate Universe. Keep up the good work. Zafaran
japanese-jew chapter 24 . 2/23/2005
KILL SOMEONE! (preferably sarah)
japanese-jew chapter 16 . 2/22/2005
stupefy, not stupify.
japanese-jew chapter 15 . 2/22/2005
guardian, not gardien. Gardien is similar in spelling to garden, but still not a word, while guardian is a sentry, or protector.