Reviews for Ancient Lies
Taia chapter 11 . 2/12/2004
The story is AWESOME.I just couldn't stop reading it once I was halfway through the first were a couple misspelled words,but overall,it was great.:)
Shield and Sword chapter 11 . 1/26/2004
Oh, I loved this fic! And I'm not saying this because I'm a SK fangirl. *sigh* Your writing is great and original, and I love the theory, which explained a lot of things for me, especially as I don't have access to the Japanese manga and am not fond of reading net translations.
Please consider it a compliment that I vaguely allude to your theory in the fanfic I'm currently working on. I think your work is great!
Dreamweaving chapter 11 . 1/22/2004
Very touching story...
Spiderfan chapter 11 . 11/11/2003
Oh wow! That was an awesome story! I've been searching through all the YGO stories [haven't quite finished] looking for a story that has to do with Priest Seto or Seth but majority of them are yaoi and slash and romance. This is the second one I've read and this is a really good story. It really fits into the series. Keep it up! _
millenniamistress chapter 11 . 10/29/2003
Wow! When I get my E-mail address, I want to write stories just like you! I've read your website and I want to publish a story too. It's called "Who Is She?" When I put it on, I want you to read it. I think it's really good at least.
Mamono chapter 11 . 9/22/2003
*drowning due to the immense tears* He died! Oh I can't believe it(well I can because well it was 50 years ago, but still...) Oh my this is a most wonderful story! I was at the same site! It's true! Priest Seto isn't evil! I've seen pics with him and Yami riding horse together to catch Bakura! How that proves he's good is beyond me...Any way I loved this story it's definately going on my favorites list!Hey I might even do an ad like thing in one of my fics. You know not alot of people right about priest Seto, as a main character I mean, so it was so totally awsome to read this one! I think you should do a sequel where he interacts with Seto(present day one) oh that would be really awesome. I guess you can tell I really liked your fic, being a Seto fan myself, perhaps you might want to read mine, called Brother's Elegy, it's still short, but I could use some ideas, from a great mind such as yourself! Anyhoo good job! Loved it!
Im Evil chapter 11 . 9/10/2003
I loved this story. Finaly somone who understands Priest Seto isnt so evil.
Im Evil chapter 11 . 9/8/2003
Wow. That was a great story. I absolutly loved it and it wasnt totaly pointless. Thats a good thing.
SethDark Seto chapter 11 . 9/7/2003
Well, I think this is one late review…LOL!

Anyway…On with the review… You know how much I love Seth? My nick is Seth too, to most places…Seth is my fav and I’m glad someone finally saw something good in him and not only the major rival of Yami’s and the villain of the Ancient arc…I feel quite bad when Seto fans dish Seth calling him evil…He was not! He was just the way he is as Seto, nothing more…Gongrats for showing dat! I found great pleasure in reading the fic! Though some things where wrong about the ancient arc…But hey; This is the fic and not the anime! Changes are essential or it would just end as a mere copy of the manga ! ;-) I hope you will write more fics about Seth and his life! Congrats again!
Trustshipper chapter 11 . 8/5/2003
So sad, so beautiful. I just wish that... Isis and Seto could have had something more... though it's obvious that she liked him.. she sacrificed herself to save his butt... lovely story, write a sequal pleasE? You know, about who they are now, and maybe about Seto/Isis? Maybe they could rememebr who they were.
KStar chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
This story was AMAZING! I loved the ending-it was so sad. Priest Seto was never a bad guy-the story just changed over time. You wrote this perfectly like what Priest Seto's past was really like. GREAT JOB!
Lady of the Thread chapter 11 . 7/24/2003
That no good Bakura! *sniffle* Oh, well. At least, he didn't succeed in his scheme.
Silver Dragon Golden Dragon chapter 11 . 7/21/2003
Golden: Yay, what a finish!

Silver: Sorry we didn't read it before, it kept malfunctioning on us. This one felt so complete.

Golden: One story, within itself, ending at the end.

Silver: Wha?

Golden: -_- I have got to figure out how to quit doin' that.
Corran And Valin chapter 11 . 7/21/2003
THIS STORY WAS SO AWESOME! I LOVED IT! GREAT ENDING! its so going on my fav list _
Corran And Valin chapter 10 . 7/21/2003
AW! So sad!

*loved Mokuba!* _

Aw. this story is so so so so awesome. _
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »