Reviews for Crush The Dangers of Dating Heero
bb chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I don't know how many times I have read this story over the years. Every time I find it, I just laugh so hard. It captures me every time and by the time I'm reading about their official first date disaster it dawns on me, hey I have read this before.

Love this fic. Thanks for sharing.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
This was adorable, and that it was from an outsider's pov was interesting.
Kit chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
A little wordy and at the same time I wish there was more POV at the club when they 1st kissed or when Trowa talked to Heero.

But it was a cute and well written story.
Justkat chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
*Very* cute story! I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks heaps._
The Chaotic Ones chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Oh how sweet! We like how you did it all from Trowas view too. _
Precognition74 chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
aww... this is just plain cue _
Keiran chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
*bows down and worships* Great ficcie! Loved it muchly. Muchly, muchly, muchly. _

Very cute and tender 1x2 get-together, just the way I like it, no sex-at-first-sight or anything. Dating disasters were amusing. _ Trowa's pov is very fitting and funny without being parodistic, another great thing about the fic. Absolutely loved the nicknames! Shutup Maxwell and Urusai Yuy, heh? *snickers in the corner* Not to mention Zipit Barton and Canit Winner. *chortles*

Heero doing research on kissing cracked my up totally!

Hugs.
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
A very cute fanfic! I thought it was very clever, well written with great use of emotive and evocative language and imagery! I love the situations you presented, they were very amusing. Well done!
_~
DreamWeaver
Jessenia chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Shutu? Uru? What does that mean?

That was a really wonderful fic. I thoroughly enjoyed it. If you say this got third place, what the hell got first? I'd like to know! hah

Well, really nice work.

let me know what shutu and Uru mean, if you get the chance.
vetgirl chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
I just read this again and it made me laugh just as much the second, er, third time! Hope to see more from you soon!
Selune chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
This was so cute and great and...and...and I don't know but whatever it was it was. I loved it! The whole Trowa P.O.V. thing was great. I don't think I've ever seen a Heero/Duo pairing completely through the eyes of another pilot. It was nice.

Selune
vetgirl chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
You are such an awesome writer! I can't wait to see more - I loved this story.
Veail chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Aw. This was a really well written story! I think I'm measuring a 7.9 on the feel good factor scale right now.

It's really refreshing to read something that doesn't dwell on the angsty side of things but still manages to tell a good story. The bit with Heero and Duo spooned on the couch just made me go Aw lol.

Good luck with the MoR competition! I'm off to read your other fics now.