Reviews for Welcome to the Real World
M. Iris Alicea chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
I love your stories, and they make me laugh. I'm proud of reading them because they're so professional! That's all your stories, I mean.

ROF
GuesssWho chapter 6 . 1/12/2006
In '1984,' the torture-room was Room 101. Did you know that?
Titan09 chapter 12 . 7/3/2005
WAH! So sad! *sob* Poor Two and Angel :(

Magnificently written. I'm SERIOUSLY looking forward to a sequel. *wink*

Wonderful job and thanks for posting!

-Titan }-
sirocco.flow chapter 12 . 8/1/2004
oh...my...gosh! that's /such a cool story/! i can't believe i never had time 2 read it b4! im so glad i finaly found the time. now al i gota 2 is make time 4 the sequel - realy dont wana miss that!
Black Garnet chapter 12 . 12/30/2003
This was a good story! For some reason lately I've been finding a lot of stories were the main character is a girl, and the girl is telling the story. Plus this the first and probably only Matrix story I found that has no swearing, and is clean. If you ever want to find another Matrix story that has no swearing and is clean, your more than welcome to read mine! It's called "The Dreamweaver" by Black Garnet (me!).
Sincerely Black Garnet
P.S. I LOVED your story!
Cassie-bear01 chapter 12 . 12/17/2003
to me it felt like you rushed the last chapter but i like it, i love the twins! m yummyness!
SugarIcing chapter 11 . 11/20/2003
ok...i reveiwed the last chapter already so i had to reveiw this one instead. this is the coolest story. i read it twice. can you PLEASE make a sequel? i lurve them twins...

icing :P
Devilish Kurumi chapter 12 . 11/17/2003
Aw, couldn't they have just stayed herre? *whines*

I know how you feel, writing the end to a story can be a hard thing, especially if you put alot into it, like I can see you did with this. You know, you could... Nah... Well... Sequels can always be fun, as long as they're either pure smut or have a plot... *winkwinknudgenudge*
SugarIcing chapter 12 . 11/15/2003
aww! Two was so adorable...i just wanna hug him and kiss him and name him George...wait. Two's cooler. and One is great too. the quiet type...*sigh*. i really envy you, you know. getting to meet the Twins and stuff...and Neo...and them...and stuff. i almost cried! *sniffles* that was touching...I LURVE THOSE TWINSS! please write some more something else. cuz that was something else.

icing :P
Matrix-Twin1 chapter 3 . 8/16/2003
Aw! Poor Two! Evil, sadistic Nurse! Great Fic, though...
Dylan Livewire chapter 12 . 7/30/2003
Wow... just, wow. I LOVED this! *put it on favorites* This was so cute! _

The only constructive critisism I have is that you made the Twins warm up to Angel a little too soon, but it was still an awesome fic! :-D

~Dylan
Fluffy the Pedestrian Slayer chapter 12 . 7/28/2003
This is so good and really sad at the end.

Is there a sequel?

I hope there is coz i want Angel to see the Twins again!

If not, then WRITE ONE PLEASE!
Kit19 chapter 12 . 7/27/2003
Sorry , i tried not to cry *sobs* but it didnt work *sniffles* :'D

That was so great :') It was so happy and sad at the same time :) It's hard to write something with such powerfull emotion but you managed it perfectly :)

Your writing style is discriptive and well thought out :)

I hope you write more like this :) It was too good not to read :D

Thankyou for such a great story to read :)

Seeya :') x
Starlight8 chapter 12 . 7/27/2003
I have really enjoyed this story.

And I'm sad to see it's ended.

I suppose there is no hope of a sequel?

I liked the way you made the twins slightly different from each other rather than be carbon copies. It made it more interesting.

Good luck with whatever you choose to write next.