Reviews for Evening Feelings
The fluff is real. QwQ

I love it.
So much.
/oh no
/this is when I read angst
/oh no
/this wasn't a good idea after all
/thanks anyway QwQ
Sauce Gay0775 chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
Er ma gerd the feeeels! I love this fanfiction so much, it's definely one of my favorites! Thanks for making this!
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Love this god damn story! :D
ChisuHajime chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
Wah I love it! Very sweet and very well written. Ehh, one thing though... Boys and girls have different kimonos so was Nuriko wearing a boy's one or was Naruto wearing a girl one (why would he have that? xD) -Just something I think should be clarified...

Having said that, this was totally cute and lovely and I'm a total sap w
Sinopa Ariyana chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
Awww that was a sweet fic. I like happy ending fics too and yes there are some cliches that are way to overly used. I would love to see a sequel but I'm not that good of an author yet so I am not rtying my hand at it...even if I have this odd vision of seeing an epilogue where it kind of glances over their older years and onto their happy death at a very very old age and together as well. I don't like death unless they die happy and with each other so yeaah my brain is wierd lol. Ohhh you know a fic I'd love to find...one where they get together shortly after the episode where Naruto goes all foxy demon angry when he thinks Haku killed Sasuke. I always thought that was the creators way of implying more than just a friendly rivalry between those two. *sighs* Sasuke and Naruto are soo meant for each other. Sakura...ehhh that;s one of those two sides of a coin things...I don't particularly like her but I don't absolutely despise her. I do like fics where she is understanding and a bit of a matchmaker and fics where she's a total bitch. She's like Relena from Gundam Wing. I don't love her but don't absolutely despise her. I can see her being a total obsessive bitch and I can see her being understanding. I especially like the one series I read where Duo teaches her to swear lol...it continues after that with him teaching her to spit and then some other stuff heheh. Okay well I am off to read more...I have suddenly become addicted once again to Harry Potter Slash and have several GW fics genres I want to read along with more NaruSasu lol. I've got three ffnet tabs up alone lol...one for HP one for GW and one for Naruto lol...Typical me :) Well I look forward to more fics...I plan to go read more of your fics and see what else pops out at me and screams "READ ME!" lol.

Ja mata

Sakura

Sinopa Ariyana

Eternity
naruto lover chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
What happend when sasuke put his hand on naruto's mouth
dumblilo chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
great story!

i do agree that there should be a sequel but since you said that you won't change your mind I guess it's for the best since it won't be good if someone will write a sequel for this story..i mean the way you wrote this story was really great and unique so if anyone will write a sequel i do think it won't suffice..hehe well, it's just my opinion..hehe
Meshlena chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
so cute! _
manic the hedgehog chapter 2 . 8/31/2008
that was cute i loved it and as for inspiration for a sequal i got a kinda idea going just for the follow on of the story pm me if you want to know i dont really want to put it here incase someone reads the reviews and steals my idea
xxunrealisticxxdreamerxx chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
aw
goosie-gurl chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
OMG I absolutely loved that! It made me so happy. I read it ova and ova again - how sweet the ending was...hehehe! X] I LOVED IT
Symphony989 chapter 2 . 12/20/2007
*wipes tear* those two are meant for each other!
WhimsyUsagi chapter 2 . 10/16/2007
a true work of art
Soultiger333 chapter 2 . 10/10/2007
weres the next chapter or sequel were they get together and live together and have a few lemons
shukakutentou chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
I just love this story, I couldn't stop reading 'til the end, and I didn't have the time to do so really, but whatever xD It's all cuddly and lovely, and that's what I like. You give the story a feeling, and I love it.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »