Reviews for Heero and Duo
karone-sakura chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
Awww! This was sooo cute! I had tears in my eyes nearly the whole time! It was also so sad! Great story! I'm gonna go cry in a corner now... Happy tears though.

Karone
Farley chapter 3 . 4/19/2008
That has to be one of the cutest stories I have ever read. I even pulled the odd girly squeal thing when I got to the duo and heero are married part with Jeanie, the boys and the dogs in the car. And I don't do that often mind you, it hurts my ears. Anyway, keep up the good work.
Relwarc chapter 3 . 7/10/2003
I very much enjoyed the first two chapters and the last part of the third chapter. It was very cute and had just enough angst to make it interesting. The translation to English wasn't perfect, but it was far superior to some of the other stories on where the authors never even attempt spellcheck. My only beef was with the woman running the orphanage. That part was too over-the-top to be believable. Still, overall it was a good story, and I hope to read more of your work.
Nasheira chapter 3 . 7/10/2003
Well, this fanfic is definatly different. Although I have picked out a few grammar mistakes, the rest is fine. Ok enough critizism. This is one of the best GW fanfics I have ever read! It has an excellent atmosphere and story line. And I just love stories with a happy ending, speaking of ending...it really suprised me. I would have never guessed who the two boys accually were. Great story! I would definatly reccomend it to people who don't mind a little yaoi!
Cheery Wolf chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
this is so sad... and interesting. please continue! _