Reviews for Love You!
starless-ocean chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
*cries* A happy ending... even though Duo died... TT_TT

Thanks for the epilogue!
Deadtoast chapter 4 . 7/24/2003
I really liked this story, and I'll admit that I cried at the end. I am such a sucker for sap.
Fire-Wind1 chapter 4 . 7/23/2003
Great epilogue!

Wind
Anime the Fallen Angel chapter 4 . 7/14/2003
*bawls into over sized tissue* That was so... beautiful! That deserves a universal 'AH!' I'm glad Heero's happy now.
michi0no chapter 4 . 7/12/2003
Oh! That was too fluffy! I loved it! You should make a sequil or somthing, because that was so sweet! ; I loved it mucho much! *grins* I can only wonder if Heero manages to win the 'new' Duo's heart! *does little cuddle hug on Duo pushy* O! I love this soo much! ; I just wish you made a sequeal or however you spell it! XP
Lillie Chan chapter 4 . 7/12/2003
SEQUAL! PLEASE! I need more of this addicting fic! PLEASE
Fire-Wind1 chapter 3 . 7/10/2003
This was so good! I'm actually crying right now...I just loved this story so much! Please write the epilogue soon!

Wind
Anime the Fallen Angel chapter 3 . 7/10/2003
You gonna write an epilogue? YIPPE!

*does a mad tribal dance around the college computer room8

*stops when half the people were watching and the other half had formed a conga line behind her...*

hehh heh heh... well, there you go. i embarrassed myself for you and the epilogue, so please please please post it soon! great story! It was so sad, but I'm glad that Duo and Heero will be together again!
Assassin of the Shadows chapter 3 . 7/9/2003
OMG! HE DIED! YOU KILLED THE SUNSHINE!
TIBryant chapter 2 . 7/8/2003
poor Duo!
shuu1982 chapter 2 . 7/8/2003
This is a sweet story. *sniff* Very well written, and well translated. *claps to you two* I must say, there's not many GW fics I enjoy, but, this is definetly one of them! Do update soon!
Anime the Fallen Angel chapter 2 . 7/8/2003
*sniff sniff* So sad! Aw, poor Duo! Wait... the thing at the top said that this was the second of three? WAH! Duo's gonna die next chapter! Poor Duo!
Assassin of the Shadows chapter 2 . 7/8/2003
It's good to know that Quatre and the others know about this now. I feel bad for Heero... he needs a hug!

*glomps Heero*

Heero: o_O GET OFF!
Assassin of the Shadows chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
OMG! I feel so sorry for Duo! To die so soon! That's awful! You have got to put another chapter up soon! I wanna see how the others take this, and how he enjoys his last moments alive... *goes to sob for poor Duo's approching death*

Duo: don't you think she's being a little TOO dramatic...

Heero: *shrugs* hey, she's an angsty person.

n_n I still love you though!

Duo: n_n