Reviews for The God of Spiders
Salsans chapter 1 . 6/1
Good chapter hope you continue
Grac chapter 1 . 6/5/2023
Next chapter please
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2023
Why did you delete your: “Unremembered Empire” story?
Dandrekyng chapter 1 . 1/26/2023
When the next update bro? cuz this story has really peaked my interest.
Goxo chapter 1 . 1/17/2023
Author if you have writer block in the future. I believe it's alright to say so. We the reader could give ideas if you are not firm in doing it yourself. Which isn't bad or anything, but I really love your writing and would love to read more of this story in the future. Godspeed Author
JCarrasco chapter 1 . 1/9/2023
Keep it up I love this story please.
SecularPJ chapter 1 . 1/7/2023
This was an awesome chp. Can't wait for the next update!
hellfire45 chapter 1 . 12/29/2022
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next and who will be in the harem
ThyUncle chapter 1 . 12/22/2022
I look forward to future updates. Also the chapter was perfect length.
Saving the King chapter 1 . 12/14/2022
Surprisingly good doesn't do this story justice. It would be surprisingly good if I read through the story, thought it was good, and never thought about it again. But no, this story really pulled me in and got me engrossed in not only Peter, but the other gods and the plot as a whole. Enough so that I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter, and writing this review to compliment the story.
I'd just like to thank you for taking the time out of your life to write this story for us. You put in an amazing amount of storytelling all for free, for our entertainment.

Thank you, truly.
tony62837291 chapter 1 . 12/14/2022
I love it and I look forward to the next chapter. Cheers
Harbinger Of Kaos chapter 1 . 12/13/2022
Well, personally i think you are off to a good start so let's see how far you go with this.
Im Legend chapter 1 . 12/10/2022
Honestly, the way you are writing this fic is just perfect. Cause my attention is not only on the part where I'm looking forward to who would be shipped with our Peter. But instead, I'm fully immersed in the world you created. Wanting to know moremore about how this will turn out? What would happen next? Overall, very well done.

If I would say what I want more of would be Peter getting more of his original powersettechniques. Plz, don't forget about Spider Instinct.

Romance part. Tbh, with how the great way you write I think single pairing or Harem either would be good. Though, I kinda want him to pair with someone major. A major character.

To match the pairing.
Gaia, The Primordial Goddess of Life, The Mother Earth.
Aphrodite, The Goddess of Love
Nyx, The Primordial Goddess of Night.

Something like that. Nyx would not be possible. But you get what I mean.

Tbh, I really want it to be Aphrodite who pairs up with him. As this would result in massive changes in mythology. You have to remember, Aphrodite was born as pure as possible. But was corrupted by the way Gods lived around her.

Anyways, thanks for the chapter. Waiting for the next update.
BlazerRaylock chapter 1 . 12/9/2022
Parker luck... or Petros Luck at it again.
Can't wait to see more, to see his harem and ultimately survive the end and in Kratas arms at this point Xp
Miri chapter 1 . 12/7/2022
Quick question about Krata in this since she’s a well a she in story this did she still marry Lysandra and adopt Calliope or did she have some solider husband she completely outshined?