Reviews for Beyond the Veil
MomoPeachFlower chapter 10 . 9/30
Ok so with the whole Padfoot not able to turn into Padfoot, I was almost hoping that by going through, Remus had lost the curse of the werewolf. Oh well.
Anyway, this was super cool and I love it a lot. Can't believe how old this story is. I only just found it too!
DeleteThisAccountUnused chapter 10 . 7/30
So it has been 13 years since you wrote this and when you did write this, I would have only been a few months old. Wow! Anyway even though its been so long, if you uploaded a os or a sequel, everyone would be so happy! I know you probably don't even use anymore but it was worth a try. Thanks for writing this AWESOME story!
that title... perfect. even though he isn't technically dead... it may have even been worse.
Rushman2.0 chapter 10 . 3/22
This is astonishing. I haven't been able to put it down since I started reading.
You took the little JKR gave us about magic and history, and created an entire world out of it. An entire universe. You create a branch of magic with its own guidelines and principles and history, and you did so with eloquence and style. This is one of the best pieces of writing I've ever read, and I've been reading avidly since I was three. Bravo.
Bael's Kitten chapter 10 . 12/20/2015
As late as I am to this, I am glad to have read it. I'd like to thank you for taking the time to write it.
It was beautiful.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/3/2015
Okay tonks will probably would be like I knew it harry would look smug and turn away and every one else will just be like omg besides me I would be screaming OTP
Guest chapter 10 . 11/29/2015
thank you for filling this void in my soul with this fic
Guest chapter 10 . 9/10/2015
This was brilliant!
Sungmanitu chapter 10 . 9/10/2015
First off, congratulations for getting me to review, since I usually never do so.
But with this story, it feels mandatory to express my feelings about it.
This is what I look for when I want to read fan fiction, a story with an interesting, well thought out and sound plot, with well-written and alive characters closely mirroring those of the original.
A story, which is well written and not the gibberish I've come to expect from fan fiction. Seriously, this isn't simple fan fiction anymore, it's true fiction (except that it isn't ;) )

Thank you for bringing back hope to me that there is indeed well written fan fiction to be found.
All the best to you in life, keep the writing up! :)
Emilinia-sama chapter 10 . 9/6/2015
so, when are you going to write the sequel?
DoraL chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
Me again. I read quite a few HP fanfic in these months, and I like a few of them. Some, although OOC, are still entertaining to read; a couple, such as Robin's UU, I consider as legend, a saga.
But if I have to pick one as my favourite, it is still this very one.
it simply feels so good to live in this world to be able to have the honor to read your masterpiece
DoraL chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
It has been more than a decade since you post this story. Don't know how you feel about it now, but thank you for your story, for the touch it keeps bringing to generations of readers.
Your story is so well-developed and I am out of word to praise it, in English or in my native language. Simply splendid. Not just a fanfic, but a great novel. The characters, the language, the story developed. Even book 6 and 7 have been out for years, I still think yours is (one of the very very few fanfic I have read by far) comparably good to the canon.
I cannot remember exactly when the 5th book came out, but difficult for me to reminisce Sirius has been gone for so long. Too many times I wish JKR would not be so busy with finishing Voldemort in 7 volumes, but spend more time on Remus, Sirius, and the relationship between them and others. But guess cannot satifies everybody :) To me Sirius and Remus are still there, somewhere. If alternative universe does exist then I wish they are staying in this one, because I think they would like it too.
I finish my ramble review with the sentence that moves me most in your story: "I would have been godfather to James's second child, he (Remus) thought irrelevantly."
Thank you again for the great work.
Ani Mei chapter 10 . 3/18/2015
I'm so relieved, I was so worried that Remus would look. It feels like there would be a sequel, that premise of being set up is very creepy and intriguing, as is the description of the land beyond the veil and mirror.
Yattanaruto chapter 10 . 8/30/2014
I absolutely loved this fic! Amazing how you portrayed Harry, Sirius, Remus and Snape.
NerdLifeIsAGreatLife chapter 10 . 7/27/2014
this was really cute and well thought out! Loved it!