Reviews for Jump
apostrophus chapter 16 . 6/22/2008
fdhjfshl YAY~! I'm so glad that you finally updated. :3 It's been a while since I read this fic, but I'm very glad you've finally finished it. Great job~!

~Amunet 8D
5337281 chapter 15 . 8/12/2007
M-kay. Just asking, when might you post the last chapter, if at all? If you aren't, please tell people so random people can take this story off their story alert and forget the story. If you have given up hope on the last chapter, then just post it in an author's note or something, if you are going to post the last chapter, tell people it might be on hold... Anyway, great story!

MSK
apostrophus chapter 15 . 11/28/2005
I love Kurt, he's so awesome! I feel bad for him though; he seriously gets fried. I also like Michael alot, I'm tied between them. Anyway, thank you for this wonderful contribution to I absolutely loved it! It was funny, it had action, the right amount of suspense, a smidgeon of insanity, EVERYTHING! It totally thanks and I'm off to read some other stories of yours!_ Ja! : D
apostrophus chapter 14 . 11/27/2005
I know officially have a fave character: Michael! He reminds me of me except I'm more happy and hyper. I feel really bad for him though... And how can Tiki, naomi, And Jake help Destiny if they're TRAPPED IN THE SHADOW REALM? I can't really figure that one out but hey... I want to see more of Michael and Leigh and Zillah, so I'm gonna keep reading!_ Ja!
apostrophus chapter 13 . 11/27/2005
Yay! Jake's back to normal! Or as normal as you can be in the Shadow Realm, haha... That was a cool chappie! I really liked it! So what's gonna happen now? And when do the other characters come in? Gotta keep reading!_
apostrophus chapter 12 . 11/27/2005
Yay! I think I needed a break after all that seriousness. Who'll win? Chibi Bakura or Chibi Yami? Yami or Raven? Who knows? Must keep reading.
apostrophus chapter 11 . 11/27/2005
So, it is revealed. Wa I didn't get in. Oh well, I'll live. I told you before though, too many pessimists! Sorry. You can give me a virtual slap over the hed w/ a shoe (or a wheelchair lol). It's your story, I know. *Gives dejected sigh* Oh well. Poor Kurt. He's the only one left that's not in the Shadow Realm now or turning all serious and intimidating. (I forgot to say that in the last review) Off to read more! Ja! Until the next review!

P.S. I like the old grandpa guy.
apostrophus chapter 10 . 11/27/2005
O, shady past, shady past, I LOVE shady pasts! Everyone's turning all pessimistic though, even Tiki. I HATE pessimists. Change it, I command you. Wait, this isn't my story. Sorry. Just go ahead and do whatever it was you were planning to do. Just wanted to give you my (basically worthless) opinion.
apostrophus chapter 9 . 11/27/2005
Um, Jake doesn't happen to have a yami or something, does he? Coz that would be sorta... inconvenient, to say the least. Jake is turning out to be alot more mysterious than I thought. Oh, Amunet's deck has mostly light and wind monsters if you need someone to get a locater card from. And this Ushima person really gives me the creeps. I think she's alot more dangerous than Malik and Bakura put together, seriously. Off 2 read more! _
apostrophus chapter 8 . 11/27/2005
AH! Evil! EVIL! EVIL CLIFFIE! AH! *Starts smashing author to pulp, then pauses* Wait, if I kill you then you won't be able write the next chapter... *Stops completely* Okay, I won't completely murder you.

oh, i know that someone probably beat me to this but here's a made-up character if you just need a cashier or whatever. An extra in other words.

Name:Amunet Zahoren Hair:Brown, really curly Eyes:Green Personality: always incredibly happy, pretty smart, annoyingly optimistic, loves anything purple

Even if you don't stick Amy (that's her nick name) in I'll still love you for making such a grat contribution to _
apostrophus chapter 7 . 11/27/2005
So malik and Bakura teamed up. Interesting , very interesting... *Strokes chin thoughtfully* No, Naomi! She gone, no! Okay, I'm done now. Where are Joey and them anyway? Yami was a bit smirk-y-ful in this chapter; it kinda clashed w/ his usual character. But I think overall it was one of my favorite chappies.
apostrophus chapter 6 . 11/27/2005
O, creepy. So Bakura and Malik are trying to get Naomi. What's gonna happen to the others if that happens? Eek, must keep reading! Review more fully later on.
apostrophus chapter 5 . 11/27/2005
Yay, they finally explained! And what does have to do w/ all this? I mean, Iknow he's got his whole Battle City pan thing, but when do they meet? I actually am starting to like Kurt for some strange reason; he's just a regular person. Naomi's still my fave character though. Anyway, I'm off to read more! Ja!
brocksboo chapter 4 . 11/27/2005
Interesting. Very interesting, that's all I've got to say. Ohwait, one more thing: HILARIOUS! I feel bad for Duke, that must have fricking HURT. I need to see how Bakura "uses" Tiki and Naomi to tell the future, it's gonna b hilarious (I really like using that word). I think. BTW I still haven't quite figured out how they look, but hopefully that'll clear up.
apostrophus chapter 3 . 11/25/2005
*Laughs manically* That was hilarious! I would've given in as well. But where exactly is this leading? And you said there were 4 people so where does the next one come in? These questions can only be answered by reading more so that's what I'm gonna do! _