Reviews for Devastating Plans
Aron houes chapter 13 . 2/25/2013
My lift a note saying if you do not like him he will still love you like no other 18 teen year old that spills a little rang when not ping aitthen .
Aron house chapter 12 . 2/25/2013
I relly don't get why he loves you ?
Aron house chapter 11 . 2/25/2013
Hi Yuki my brather is a sleep so he told me to tell you he loves you ! P.s I do not get way he loves you when your evil ?
William w. house chapter 10 . 2/25/2013
Yuki u are even more lovely when your evil my dark yet lihgit queen of love •.- I love u.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/25/2013
Miroku I am going to kill you for touching the lovely princess Yuki I will get u for that u sick f*****************************************cking pervert I can not billive you _ P.s do not worry my beloved Yuki my love for your story will go on but I must addmeit that my love for you is sornger thin for your story {:
William w. house chapter 8 . 2/25/2013
U did amising my sweet houny •.- P.s I loved your story it relley was amising but not as much like u my darling •.-
William w. house chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
Miroku if you tink that you can gat away with that u should die in a hole that way you con get eatin by bugs! _ P.s don't worry my princess next time I will kill him and lavish u with love ! { :
William w. house chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
I swer u are getting bitter every time cuty! •.-
William w. house chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
U did lovely ! •_-
William w. houes chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
That was gret for a biggner u did awesome ( :
Taeniaea chapter 13 . 4/28/2005
I Love The Chapter:13 Plz Plz Update It Soon!
MyraHellsing chapter 12 . 7/30/2004
HI! this is FireDemon again saying how a wonderful writer you are! and umm for ch 13? why is it that Suzumi Tenshi get to marry Naraku? not that i'm concerned or anything... anyways, nice story and everything, and JUST CONTINUE ALREADY! jeez
MyraHellsing chapter 13 . 7/29/2004
... ok that was kinda.. weird... umm does that thing have to do with the story? i mean, the real story. i mean it's good as in funny good, as in "i'm laughin my head off and can't type bery proporly" funny. anyways, continue
MyraHellsing chapter 7 . 7/29/2004
right.. umm in case u dunno, Naraku later on has all the shards of the jewel except Kouga's and Kohaku's and he gets this really really REALLY cool form. stares at picture (snaps back to reality) anyways, that's all i'm gonna say, and i'm going to continue reading ur excellent fanfic so bye! .

ps. is Miroku ur fav character because why else whould u write that u and him make out in a.. umm bed...
Heavenly Faye-Faye chapter 13 . 7/9/2004
*laughs* I loved it! For some reason I can actually imagine chibi Naraku and chibi Kagome holding hands and runnign around in circles...PICTURE TIME! Now I have to draw that! -_-