Reviews for A Mistake Not Forgotten
LumosOrion chapter 6 . 9/18/2010
best story i have read yet! poor spinelli! p.s. is there some tj/spin in the end? lol i kinda saw alot of hints
CommanderCousland chapter 6 . 1/11/2009
love it! cant w8 for the next chappie!
xXwhatsernameXx chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
I agree with goofy monkey child, i mean cmon give the girl a break!. But its well written. And plz update. Recess fan fictions havent been updated in like a month :'(
Guest chapter 3 . 3/8/2004
Um...yeah...Just a question...Why are some of them being extradited? Wouldn't you usually just go to juvie/prison in the U.S. if you were already a citizen there?
C-T-CT chapter 6 . 1/29/2004
Hm...interesting that Gretchen would pretend to be dumb. Keep up the great work!
Ladies And Canines chapter 6 . 1/27/2004
Aww, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to get so mad about the Spinelli remark!
But anyway, I really like this chapter. The way you handled Gretchen was very interesting. Keep going!
political princess chapter 6 . 1/26/2004
wow, gretchen acting dumb! wow! this was good-update!
Hwoarangsguardie chapter 5 . 1/12/2004
This story is good, it keeps getting better, and , no, i think it still deserves its pg-13 rating, not R.
NotAContrivance chapter 5 . 1/12/2004
Poor Spinelli. Wouldn't the U.S. get in a lot of trouble for this? I mean, that, right there, is a violation of the universal civil rights laws and what not. I mean, they were sent to prison for 18 years for accidentally killing someone. Their lawyers must've REALLY sucked. This is a great story, but I wonder what they'll do after prison. Will they meet up again? And, if Spinelli went through THAT, I have a feeling that TJ's experience could be worse. I mean, he's in China. Poor kids. If I were Spinelli, I'd sue. Love this story, by the way...
Ladies And Canines chapter 5 . 1/11/2004
AAGH! WHY IS EVERY RECESS AUTHOR SO DESPERATE TO HAVE SPINELLI GET RAPED? Sorry, but man- I wish guys would leave her alone!
Anyways, besides that, it was pretty cool. I'm so glad you kept Spin a tomboy after she left. I don't think she'd ever lose that attitude. Keep going!
C-T-CT chapter 5 . 1/11/2004
Whoa! This story seems to get darker and darker with each passing chapter...*quietness in the air**
Maybe the title should be called, "A Mistake Not Forgotten, But Innocence Is..."
This is definitely a breathtaking story! It's a good story but phew! it's some heavy stuff!
This story is suitable for a PG-13 rating because you didn't describe the ACTUAL raping and the behavior before it was 'suggestive' that their would be raping. An 'R' rating would be used to describe the surging, powerful emotions involved with the ACTUAL raping...which...can be somewhat uncomfortable for some "immature" readers because of the emotional extreme intensity. (That's why, if you notice, if you go to any fanfic category it starts off from G to PG-13.) A story that is 'NC-17' or 'X', (if you can believe that, but would remove it OBVIOUSLY) would be detailed, physical descriptions (describing private parts) of the ACTUAL "incident."
I hope this helps you out and I'm sorry if I made you or others uncomfortable by discussing this issue, but I had the same problem with what topics give a story a paticular rating. I guess it's better to discuss about this ratings issue than be clueless about it...
political princess chapter 4 . 1/7/2004
update please!
C-T-CT chapter 4 . 1/2/2004
This story was a real twist in direction...it went from a dramatic sad ending when the gang split up to an almost dark, tortorous chapter. I'm not complaining, but just WOW! I'm interested to see the other stories from the rest of the gang.
Ladies And Canines chapter 4 . 12/27/2003
Awsome- I've been waiting ages for you to update this! So wait- was Stacey Miss Beauclair's daughter or something...? Sorry if I missed something really obvious...anyways, keep going! I can't wait to hear how the others do...
Hwoarangsguardie chapter 4 . 12/26/2003
This is good, I can't wait for the next chapter!