Reviews for Is This Real?
grimmich chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
aw, that was kinda cute! But can Harry never do anything without his friends? Is he a chicken? And if he had stayed still, then he could have coerced Draco to sleep in the kitchen with him!

Anyways! I hope you write more for this story, it is promising so far, though I am sorry that Harry doesn't remember what he and Malfoy had almost done that first night...
Morloth chapter 2 . 8/14/2005
Oh poor Draco.. he ovesly like harry..and he does not even remember.. it probobly takes alot for malfoy to admit to things like that.. do update soon..
Namaresca chapter 2 . 5/21/2004
tjis is a great story, is there any possibility that you're ever going to write more? Cos more would be great, like does harry remember this time?
SandiBebop chapter 2 . 1/25/2004
hahaha that's great. I'm adding you to favourite authors and stories so i can keep track of it. off to read some more fics. toodles.
SandiBebop
Wanderer of the Library
Chad-Pendragon chapter 2 . 9/10/2003
Alas! Not as good as chapter one, but still gravy.

If you know what I mean?

Trying to write a character drunk is a next to impossible task. One little bit always seems wrong.

But, I liked it.
Chad-Pendragon chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
My dear, sweet Megan, that was simply divine.

Your subtle play with words, and the advent of a Draco without rancour towards Harry was fantastic.

You're descriptive writing was top-notch, and your convosation complimented it wonderfully.

"He gingerly traced the light blue veins showing beneath ivory skin, before leaning down and pressing a soft kiss on that vein" reminded me of Anne Rice's work. For me it also symbolises how we as a fandom hold Draco up as the epitome of Class, taste and sarcasm. We idolise him so much that we're almost turning the character into a statue, something inhuman. Almost perfect.

I love the words at the bottom of the comment box;

"A well rounded critique is often the most rewarding tool for the writer." If only more people actually reviewed, not just posted some crappy 'dRaCo Is So HaWt' review. Like they don't have the mental capacity to praise or flame an author.

I can't believe you don't like this, I love it and I shall continue reading it.

Yours, Adam.
jane malfoy chapter 2 . 8/4/2003
hehehe upside down is a funny word!

were you drunk when writing this?
N9neTimesBlue chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
XD Love it! More!
Jess16 chapter 2 . 7/21/2003
LOL this is funny!
fren chapter 2 . 7/15/2003
LMFAO! XD

geez, that great! r u gonna continue? it can just stop at that chapter or ur can make a bigger story out of it.

"upside down is a funny word..." pf XD
Miss CJ chapter 2 . 7/15/2003
Wow

This story is great. Keep it going. It is funny which is a change for Harry/Draco.

Keep it going.
CarpeNoctem17 chapter 2 . 7/15/2003
*giggles* Loved it!

-K
Lady Lightning chapter 2 . 7/14/2003
Is Harry Ever going to remember anything that happened, is anything going to happen?
FerretMalfoy chapter 1 . 7/9/2003