Reviews for InUhiKo
L and misa for eternity chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
I liked your storie it was interesting i hope oneday you contiue it
Samurai Fish chapter 3 . 2/16/2005
Well this is about the story. I really like where it's going. But answer me this please?. Who dose Kagome end up with Inuyasha or Inuuhiko? I think Inuyasha but it's your cool story!
PurpleRainbow chapter 3 . 2/5/2005
Oh I really like this story! Please update soon and yes to answer your questions I have some highschool fics under favorites.
inuyashaobsessee chapter 3 . 7/30/2004
I think he should bring some sort of news having to deal with their father, like something his father wanted him to kno or have. That would be tight. Plz update :D
LiLaZnpAndA69 chapter 3 . 3/27/2004
HEY YOU LOVE THOSE TOO! kool well i know a whole bunch i'll give u a list. u know how to work the serch right? welkk go to the search thing and pick story by title and inuyasha and write in these names and the one thats highlighted in red is the one and if there are 2 then i dunno read the summaries i guess but these are really really good.
The Dance of Life
Demons a Million (inuyashajr)
What Love Can Accomplish (Kenshin-InuyashaGrl)
An Unwanted prize (InuYashazKagome)
Pain, pain go away (Princess of Darkness and me)
Bumps Alone the Way (DrkFire)
Love is Never Easy (anime-craziegurl16)
online drama (BelleDayNight)
and i have tons more that i can't find in my mass of author alerts and review histories - anyway if u want more then u can look them up on the search or im me or e-mail me or somethin - (yeah my friendz always say i'm better at directory than actually writing :p)
alWaYz t0xi
PS: UPDATE SOON! I LOVE YOUR STORY! a little OOC but sometimes those are the best ones :p lol
kittykathy chapter 3 . 1/25/2004
i want to know what happens next. i love your stories
crimson hawk chapter 2 . 9/26/2003
Great story!PLZ continue
kittykathy chapter 3 . 9/15/2003
this is good really plz write more
BloodRoseOTDemon chapter 3 . 9/7/2003
write more more more more more more i just love this. YAY!(sweat drop)(very hyper)(giggly)
Shikon chapter 3 . 9/2/2003
Awe...this is SWEET! 3-way Love triangles are kew!

How about just concentrating on the 3-way for now until u think of 'the news'? no harm in having both inu fight just for the hell of it.
uni chapter 2 . 8/27/2003
This is so good . all most as good as ramen. Please write more very very soon K ..

Uni
uni chapter 2 . 8/27/2003
This is good please wright more soon.

Uni
choco-penguin chapter 2 . 8/13/2003
ekk! this is so cute! his little speach about hating her was so sweet. you just need to workon grammar and punctuation to smooth out the rough edges. it was a pleasure reading this story!

choco-penguin.

Oh! and thank you so much for reading So far gone!
Yuxi chapter 2 . 8/13/2003
HEY HURL! i luved ur story! funny and sad and just...aw! It was so great! i would also like to thank u SO much for reviewing my fic Love Without Wings! ull find out wat inu-yasha says to Kagome in exactly 1 week! *points and laffs*

oh wait, thats not exactly a good way to get reviews. hehehe _;; so keep writing!

that was good and bye 4 now! _

Yuxi
entanglednthorns chapter 2 . 7/30/2003
that was a good story! oh..n how bout the news be that inuhiko found out that naraku was going to try n kill kagome! n then once they defeat him inuhiko starts to get kagome in love with him! well thats all i can think of! hope it helps u! if u need more suggestions i got millions of them! n don't hesitate to ask cause i would be more than happy to tell u! :)

mimiru