Reviews for Starting Over Again
Abdiel chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
As a by the way, in the subs it's "Moteuchi Youta". Oh, and it's a nice emotional-type of fic for Moemi. As for resolution. might I suggest a I's crossover where Seto falls head-over-heels in love with the strangely familiar Moemi? ;P j/k
Jennie chapter 1 . 8/22/2002
geil
Hell Queen Ikuna chapter 1 . 7/11/2002
This is the best video girl fan fic ever.
Tatakau and Charred cRunchiEs chapter 1 . 2/9/2002
sounds good so far ~ CC
Skyrocket chapter 1 . 8/22/2001
I've got some mixed feelings about this story. It's well-writen on a technical side. But I can't believe that even if Yota and Ai were able to be together than Yota would ever stop caring about Moemi and her feelings. It was his consideration of her feelings that led him to the video store where he got Ai's tape in the first place.
CrystaL Rose chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
Hey, great start! I'm positively curious about what will happen next, but you know? I've always thought it'd be interesting to pair up Takashi and Ai. Weird? Oh well, aren't we all? _~
Candy Chow chapter 1 . 5/16/2001
I think this story is very emotional, and painful for Moemi. It is also very heart-breaking like how most love stories go. This was a great story.
Vidja chapter 1 . 2/26/2001
Your story is almost an exact mirror of my own feelings for Moemi, you know. I don't really like her, too... I don't mean that I _hate_ her; I just don't think she deserved either Youta or Niimai, but I'd like to see her happy in the end. Good work!
hillschan chapter 1 . 2/13/2001
This is a really cute story! You seem to grasp Moemi's character very well, and make her seem not as 2 dimensional on as she is on the show. I'm glad someone made a Video Girl Ai fic that's not a lemon _
Aoi Beru chapter 1 . 2/12/2001
I really like this story...but next time, please write one about Youta and Moemi. I will be looking forward to reading it! _