Reviews for The Realms of Chaos
sherlockingtoohard chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
This is so good! Normally, there isn't a lot of good Spyro stories, and by good I mean detailed and accurate, but yours is amazing! (: I love how you have some OCs in there as well.
Thank you for writing this.
TTE chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Hey Rebzy. Man, been so long since you finished this huh? Amazing...

Heh, if only, if only, Spyro had continued as it was...
Kraken Guard chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
I have read this many times before i signed up, and i still love it. great work :)
raypbrooks on deviantart chapter 15 . 11/7/2008
This was a very good story. I really liked it because the characters had their own personalities and you made them come to life. This is so far the only good Spyro fan fiction I have read and it was great. It really expands the spyro universe from the old games. You did so many things to make this story good and I'm impressed by it. I do not believe that anything was wrong with it at all. However my main reason that I liked this was because it brought memories back from my childhood. Spyro: Year of the Dragon was the first game I ever played when I go my PS2. It was an extremely fun game. I eventually managed to beat everything in the entire game and I also played the next two spyro games on PS2. The reason I stumbled upon your series was that this week I beat the newest spyro game and have played through the entire trilogy. The new games were epic, but the old games are classics. Anyway, I will look forward to reading you're next series. You are a really good author so keep up the good work.
TrEiZi chapter 15 . 10/9/2006
I actually finished reading this story about a few weeks ago but never remembered to review until now. I loved this story from the beginning to the end although I had difficulty adapting to the Ripto/Snowflake pairing in time it grew on me. This story is actually the one that inspired me to write my own. It's not based on this one but this is the story that got me writing my first fanfic so you can bet it's going to me my all-time favorite. Keep up the good work.
A.N.T chapter 15 . 8/1/2006
I love this story! It's my *counts* I don't know. A lot. Fourteen months of writing really pays off. Good story! The Gigas Crystals of Life and Death were pretty cool. So now I'm gonna go read the sequel again! Once again, GOOD STORY!
A.N.T chapter 7 . 7/31/2006
I think the battle scene was cool. And even though the story's finished, I had an idea to get them out, but it probably sucks. Just use Kraken's power to get them out of the cave. Love the story!
cactoman00 chapter 15 . 12/14/2005
its sad to see a story as wel writen as this to have a sue in it. i mean, come on. ripto siad in the 2nd game that he hates dragons. now hes in love with 1? sorry but that makse no cents.
Psyman chapter 8 . 12/4/2005
I didn't think Bane would come. Really. I thought Spyro was going to use Kraken to get them out of the cave. The chase to get Eledor was really good. Your battles are really good.
Spyrolover378 chapter 3 . 2/28/2005
interesting so far!
TerraTerror chapter 15 . 2/3/2005
Yes! I finally finished reading your story! Sorry it took me this long. I can see why this story is so popular. This is the best Spyro story ever written! Have you given thought to publishing it?
redwalgrl-RG chapter 15 . 1/27/2005
I'm reviewing again! Whoopee! YAY! Partee! Err... anywho... 'tis good. Hope to see more. And if i don't... I dunno. I was planning to randomly attack Spyro, but then i'd kill one of the main heroes! Oo; I'll write more when i remember what i was going to say... OO;
Ameera chapter 15 . 1/26/2005
I have to say that I loved your story. I read it all from begining to end and loved every bit of it! I can't wait to see the sequel this!
Panthergirl chapter 15 . 1/7/2005
Wow! I finally got to finish this! Great story, great ending. That's all I can say.
Placid Dragon of Purgetory chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
one word AWSOME best story I've ever read and I mean it!