Reviews for The Story of Sleeping BeautyTimes Two
kage elric chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
it's going no really well

can't wait for the next chappie! hurry up if you don't then I'll forget and I'm serious!

JA NE
Dancing-Pinky-Flower chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
oh, I like this one. Looks promising and terrific! YAY! Disney themed stories! *Does a happy twirl* I love it!
crzygrl32 chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
please update!
greetings from lala land chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
PLEASE UPDATE! UPDATE! ITS BEEN OVER A YEAR!
kioko chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
OMG! i LOVE ur fic! its going to be so cute when Duo gets there! and then he, like, rejects relena and likes hilde! PLEASE DON'T PUT HEERO WITH RELENA! she SUCKS! i HATE her! heero is WAY to cool for her!
chiki-sama chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
o, this is so good i can NOT wait to read the next chapter, which will be soon, VERY SOON won't it NANASHI BARTON! er... update? hehe...
SukiYumi chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
You HAVE to update, if you don't, I'm going to sic Heero on you!
*looks around for a bit*
Just as soon as I find him... HEERO! COME HERE! I NEED YOU TO GET SOMEONE TO UPDATE! HEERO! ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME!
Bunny Girl chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
Damn! This is great! I want to read more but it seems you have left this story? *Sniff* Oh please update! It must go on! _
bloodstain5 chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
I like this story a lot, you made a great start, though I have to say, it would be better if you had more dialoge and not so much Nararation, but it's still good, update soon please
Ukchana chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Well, I think it's off to a great start! Though I certainly hope you do a bit more with Relena, I know Hilde is the "star" but Relena isn't that horrible!

Anyway, _, I really loved how you inserted the characters into a fantasy realm, you did a great job in finding similarities between their skills now and what skills they would have in the dark ages. I'd like to see more diologue and narrative instead of the story-telling format, but I'm sure you'll do more once Duo and Heero arrive in the kingdom in the next chapter.

keep writing, I'm looking forward to the next part!

Ukchana
portraitme chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
HOw dare you to stop this storiejust 'somewhere'! Whehe, just kiddin'! I loved it! Please update soon! I can't wait till the next chap! Waai

Hugs and kisses, Pulsera
Langsiell chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
I just want to say that this is an amazing story. Very, very good. job. You have a gift for writting fantasy. Your descriptions are really good, too. Ah! I want to know what happens next! Write more, now, please!
shadowmouse chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
I loved it! It's soo good! PLEASE keep on going~~ if you don't, i'll stare blankly at the computer and thencry.

Im saving this story and you after I sign in.
relena55 chapter 1 . 7/11/2003