Reviews for The Legend Begins:A Ronins Origin Story
guard1ans chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Its a great story
Knyghtshade chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
This looks like a good story, but the text is really hard to read.
Marie Kenobi chapter 19 . 5/3/2006
Beautiful story; I especially liked the ending. Keep up the good work! :-)

-Marie K.
FirecatRekka chapter 1 . 6/16/2005

I just thought that you would like to know that someone is writing a story very similar to this one and passing it off as their own with a few differences. The story is called "Prequel to 'Queen Mercury Revived'" by SailorStar9 and it can be found in the Sailor Moon Crossovers section of ffn.

When I first read SailorStar9's story, I didn't realize that it was yours until after she had posted the second chapter. I found the plot and the dialogue to be very familiar and I knew that I had read it somewhere else before. I did a little searching and I found that your story "The Legend Begins" was the same story almost word for word. I felt that you should know that someone is stealing your story.

I haven't said anything to SailorStar9 yet. For all I know you two are the same person or you gave her permission to use your story. If not, you might want to say something to her or to the ffn managers. Please keep me posted on this. I was most concerned that a good writer like SailorStar9 felt the need to take your story and call it hers.
BloodMistress chapter 19 . 4/19/2004
:: jumping up and down claping hands in joy:: love it! It is really good and well done. bye
Gijinka Renamon chapter 18 . 3/20/2004
AWESOME! ! ! ! I love it! ! ! !
Sara Denmen chapter 19 . 10/7/2003
I love your story it's so great. It really represented each person and you kept in character the whole time and it was great. Keep up the great work and I hope you continue to write more stories.

Also I like your web site, it has a great photo gallery and information page. Hopefully you could update it soon!
galford340 chapter 19 . 5/18/2002
You can expect me to IM you your site is cool and so its this fic. . Ja-ne
Reiko x 3 chapter 19 . 9/23/2001
Little Ucchan chapter 19 . 6/22/2001
O_O...WOW...I've gotta say that you are THE BEST! I love your writing style. Just like a professional. And you were able to really capture a believeble high school setting. Also, the explanations of the armors and where they came from, how they worked, et, were soooo good that I took them for the truth! You really did your homework and should be commended for all of your time and effort spent on your fics.
Lady Ava chapter 1 . 3/20/2001
This whole story is great! I love it!
Star1 chapter 2 . 1/14/2001
Hey nice story!
Star chapter 19 . 1/14/2001
I loved this story! I just now started to read Ronin Warrior fics and yours caught my attention. I love it so much that I'm goin to login and put it under my faveorites so see ya then!
Chibi Washuu chapter 19 . 1/11/2001
I like the Epilogue. Threw me off for a minute but somehow I just knew it was set after the series. It was WONDERFUL! I loved it! (as you can probably tell from all the glowing reviews I've sent.) I shall return, never fear. But don't worry, I'll never flame you. I CAN'T flame you! You write too well! :-) Keep up the good work and let me know when you add another story. I'll even proof them!
Chibi Washuu chapter 18 . 1/11/2001
The half of 'Shadowland' we didn't see! Too bad Mia has to be there... all she does is get in the way... grrrr... (is not a Mia fan, obviously) but other than that, it's good! It CAN'T be over! *wants to cry* e-mail me sometime! I think we'd get along great (as long as you don't try to take Ryo from me...) :-) Anyway, give me an e- and we can talk. ~Chibi Washuu
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »