Reviews for Celebrations
Rumia chapter 13 . 4/26/2013
Well, wasn't this story very good and also very funny? :) It's a shame Choco didn't make any jokes though.

I LOVE Yoh and Anna pairings! They are so sweet with each other, and wow they had a lot of children! Haha Yoh did definitely scored. You can see how Anna's changed- well towards her children and Yoh and it was extremely loving. They way she speaks to her children and you can tell she loves them unconditionally. The ending where Anna accepts Hao was cute, bless him! You can tell he was longing for that and he got it, yayy him! I don't blame Anna for not liking him cause of everything but she moved on, so that was a nice change.

I do love Hao :D I wish he had flirted with Anna a little more where he pretended to be his brother. I love a bit of YohxAnnaxHao triangle! However, Anna can tell them apart and why wouldn't she know which one of then is her husband? lol It's nice how everyone is coming to terms with him, he is trying after all, even if it's a bit of a wrong way of doing it (like getting the couples to admit their love for one another). Though, I was surprised to say the least that he was actually someone's bodyguard. Couldn't see that happening but seeing him rich, well, that suited him very well haha.

Yoh and Anna's children are so cute! It's cute how they have their favourite uncles and aunts. I do like how Keiko's favourite is her uncle Hao, he seems to be so good with her. Not to mention when she said he was a meanie he instantly got upset, aww :)

The other couples are cute to but damn! Six years for most of them to actually confess their feelings? That is shocking to say the least. It's sad that Eliza wasn't there with Faust though.

All in all, well done! What a good story! I loved Yoh and Anna scenes and where Hao would meddle with others relationships :)
mychakk chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I love this (and all of your other Yohna stories), and I'd be saddened to have it lost because of the newly restricted rating policy... I'd planned to send this via PM, but was unable to so I send it here:

Hello,

I'm writing you this massage in the light of the upped restriction if M/MA rating system in .(1) The unofficial rumors are that all the accounts with stories that are incorrectly rated (having explicit contents) are going to be deleted. As I think it's unfair and I don't want to loose my fav stories nor fav authors, I'm writing this massage both to warn my fav authors and to inquire if they have other account, were the M/MA rated stories could be found. I hope it will give them time to save their stories/reviews and move them to more friendly site. I'd greatly appreciate any information of the future of your stories.

Thank you for sharing your work with us.

Wish you the best.

mychakk

(1) The notice:

June 4th 2012 - Notices:

Please note we would like to clarify the content policy we have in place since 2002. follows the Fiction Rating system ranging from Fiction K to Fiction M. Although Fiction Ratings goes up to Fiction MA, since 2002 has not allowed Fiction MA rated content which can contain adult/explicit content on the site. only accepts content in the Fiction K through Fiction M range. Fiction M can contain adult language, themes and suggestions. Detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature is considered Fiction MA and has not been allowed on the site since 2002.
vampireex chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
you know that Keiko Asakura was alive all that time? (yoh's mother)

well I like this story very much
FreedomFallenStar chapter 13 . 12/20/2011
That was just OMMMGGG!

The best story i have ever read!

I absolutely loved what you did with Hao's character, i thought it was genius! I cried at the end when Hao was holding little Hao-chan! awwwwwwwwww

God bless you and your writing skills, this is simply AHMAZING! Like seriously omg! I also love the way you portrayed Pilica and Ren... it was quite intense at some points!

OMG I LOVED KEIKO-CHAN!

You must make a part 2 or something, like a new story to this perhaps involving some shaman fighting, or the future generation of some sort!

OMG WOOOOWWW LOVED IT!
AlbinoButterfly chapter 6 . 11/10/2010
I should HOPE Faust has an active love life...seeing as how he's married and all.
Maggie chapter 13 . 6/19/2010
Very cool, I like much!
Roni-chan chapter 13 . 12/15/2009
Okay, so. Real review, as promised. This so much deserves a real review. :D

First of all, I'm extremely grateful for having gotten the chance to read this masterpiece. It was just like shutting my mind off after long working hours and enjoying myself - because it was so enjoyable I just couldn't stop reading. I'll make sure to read your remaining stuff as well, and, of course, review.

So, about the story... what I most liked was how you pictured the links between the characters. Some of the fictions I have read which have the same kind of pairings, just picture them almost at the same way. You know... meeting each other, falling in love, harsh characters soften in a moment... etc. This time, everyone was different in their own way. At first, I have to admit, I didn't really like the way you made Ren change - if this was a story about only him and Pilica, I would have said that it would need more time to change him like that. But then again, he was only a side of the cube, and anyways, I just realized he had six years to change! That's plenty. Also, you changed Pilica for him too. Originally she wasn't this... well, loving? Vulnerable? She was - as far as I can remember - a woman almost as harsh as Anna. Though, I have to say, she still was more sensitive and expressive about her feelings, but... well, just not like this. All in all, their relationship was a bit too much for me, not because it wasn't well written, but because people change IN relationships, not when they haven't even established it yet. I mean, it would have been totally OK for them to act like that if they had been together in all those 6 years, but they weren't! (Of course I'm not speaking about the just-getting-married state, but at the beginning of the story.)

All right, next couple, next topic. Most of the Horo-Tamao fics I had met with, pictured them as liking each other but being too shy or whatsoever to approach. I seriously fell in love with how you made them fall for each other - the denials, the annoyingness, the hating, the forced cheesecake-kiss... it was more... alive, I think. More realistic, I daresay, as realistic as an anime-based fanfiction can be anyways. XD I always thought that Tamao was the one who needed a bit of self-change. It's the other way around than with Pilica or Anna: she needed to harden, while Anna needed to soften. Remember when Ponchi and Konchi peeped at her in the bed in the anime? She was all like scared and shooing them away screaming. Now? She kicks and shouts and fights. Not scared at all. I like that.

Though I have to mention that I liked the original Horo-horo a bit more. In here he was like... insensitive (until he finally admitted his feelings, that is.) He looked more like a pig, and I wasn't too fond of that.

Anna and Yoh... well, they are the perfect example of how relationships change people. Anna definitely softened, at least for Yoh. I laughed so heavily at the prologue at how you pictured her, the pregnant Okami, shooing away the annoying teenagers with a flick of her finger... that was awesome :D My favourite scene was when everyone was looking for them while they had a session... and the fact that they weren't embarrassed at all. Well, they are married after all... but still, the fact that they could stay blushless while enduring Hao's comments shows how much they gotten used to it all. (Being in a marriage, at that... and Hao himself of course XD)

As for Hao... it was kinda surprising how you just jumped back into the past when describing how and why he got where he was at the moment. I liked it nonetheless, but I was kinda expecting some kind of flashback or whatsoever. Writers whose subject is Hao are usually more all over it, decribing how Yoh forgave and what Hao felt... Whatever. I prefer this, I think. You described his feelings later pretty enough, and well at that. Hao was always one of my favourites, alongside with Lyserg and Faust. I can't help it; I'm a sucker for angst XD and Hao's soul just offers that everywhen and everywhere. I so loved the ending about him helping to deliver the baby... I somehow knew it when the chapter began. Anna saying her water broke, and they can't go anywhere, and nobody's around... it just gotta be Hao. After all, we did need some kind of development of his and Anna's relationship, right? Yoh said so.

Being at the topic of links between people, it was funny how you made Jeanne and Lyserg differ from the rest of the gang. Everything around them seemed to be holy, or something like that. Either it was because Jeanne's kind of aura, or because Lyserg is too beautiful to be a real man (just kidding!), or both. I'm kind of an imaginative person, that just made it more like it. I absolutely adored them. I don't know, was making the readers believe Hao about Jeanne being a nun on purpose? Until she said otherwise, I agreed with Lyserg on the matter. I didn't know how it would work out. I could also clearly imagine them sitting in a small kitchen somewhere in London and shouting into the telephone together... pretty cozy for an ending, ne? Aw, all in all, the epilogue was just loveable.

I would say something about Jun and Ryu too, but I was never too fond of Ryu (but since this isn't an AU fic, just put into the future - I had to remind myself a couple of times that ghosts DO exist in this story -, you couldn't have seriously paired her up with Pailong, ne?), and this idea of chasing was just too irrational for me. Chasing after a guy for 6 years after a mere kiss? Nonsense. Nothing like what the Jun I see would do. Maybe the seventeen-year-old Jun. MAYBE. But the grown-up Jun? Seriously, it seemed quite ridiculous. (I don't intend to offend you with this, it's just my opinion, and after all, you can't make everyone like everything, right?) It might have been because you meant the chasing too literally. It would have been fine if Jun just longed after him (that wouldn't have been surprising even if for 6 years, after all, Ren did the same), or maybe gave away a few hints that make Ryu confused or wondering... but literally running after/away from each other? Dunno... :/ And also their ending didn't really fit... it was too transparent. I mean, I knew Horo-horo and Tamao need to end up liking each other somehow, but I definitely wasn't prepared for that stolen kiss over the cheesecake. On the contrary, Ryu's confession obviously made Jun stay and not go to China... it would have been a bit more interesting if she went anyway. This showed she didn't really want to go in the first place (she was full aware of being third weel, I am sure of it), so that means she was just running away from Ryu and her own feelings - and this is definitely not something Tao Jun would do.

I also loved the cheeky remarks you made, and not only Hao, but Faust too. I loved to see his morbid side too - most fics just show his good self, but the necromancer is also him, not only the kind doctor!

All in all (just because this review is getting way too long), I loved this story, and just want more and more and more! I'll definitely stay in touch for the side-stories, and also, WHY did you decide not to write another multiple pairings story? This was just too wonderful not to do something like that again - though, of course with a different plot, and maybe different pairings too ~ or do you only write about them like this? I don't mind, just curious. "

I hope this review is making it up for not writing anything before (though it is partly because I only found you and your stories yesterday).

Take care, and write more wonderful stuff for us!

Yours,

Roni-chan.(an owl for you :P)
Roni-chan chapter 12 . 12/15/2009
Before I read the epilogue too (after that, you'll get a full review), I just wanted to say this for some time: though Jeanne and Lyserg may be unaware, but I hope (since you're so on and about to tell us readers not to smoke and drink) you do know, that alcohol definitely IS responsible for being thirsty. :D I laughed so hard when Jeanne thought it was because of the kissing... though kissing CAN make your mouth dry, but it doesn't make you thirsty. Aldehids do. Pretty much at that. So if she really drank four full bottles of wine (or do I remember incorrectly?), no wonder she was dehydrated and thirsty. :)

Okay, off I go to read the last chapter of this extremely wonderful story
ATM chapter 13 . 8/3/2009
After reading this amazing fanfic, all I can say is that you are an amazing writer. The way you worked on this story shows how much effort you put in them. The way you described the characters is more than amazing and not once did I feel that they were OOC. In the end I thank you from all my heart for this wonderful and amazing fanfic.
Unsigned chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
What happened to becoming Shaman King and saving the world and everything?
younggem chapter 3 . 12/27/2007
I love your story! Absolutely amazing ;]
Mah-Xien chapter 13 . 10/5/2007
sugoi! .
Just A Reader chapter 13 . 5/27/2007
Great story. And the end was sweet!

On a side note, I've noticed that you like Neji-Hinata. Have you read 'Rosemary For Remembrance'? It's an absolutely amazing story between the couple-and no, I'm not the author!

Anyway, great story.
haku fan1 chapter 2 . 4/26/2007
good so far but ill hav't to read ater g2g
Arisu Tsuranu chapter 9 . 1/25/2007
OMFG! A PUPPY! OMG! Hao is SO SWEET! *hugs* I love dogs!