Reviews for Watching and Waiting
Hime-Kagome Higurashi chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
I hope there is a sequel for this fic.
kitty463 chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
hey i really love where you are getting at. i believe that kagome and sesshoumaru should have a secret metting of something like that, but that is just me.
GYMGURL520 chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
OMG! HE LOVES HER! wILL HE TELL HER HOW HE FEELS? PLEASE UPDATE VERY SOON!
dragontails chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
that was really good I know you won't continue but I'm still going to say you should. so... PLEASE CONTINUE! (I just had to say it)
Sly-kitsune-youkai chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
what come on u got to update this story it was just getting good
demon-lulu chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
i l-o-v-e love love love it. i hope that you keep writing and that you will get over any writers blocks. if you need help with a story or plot i would love to help. if you do need my help just to warn you i always make kagome turn powerful. please cheak out my story The turning point.
Adrian Winter chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
I think you should definetly continue! I'm finding that I'm enjoying pairings other than Inu/Kag... I guess I've been getting kind of worn out on them. Any way, cool story, and I hope you decide to continue. I also really like the IY/YYH cross-over that you are working on.
FelineFighter chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
Hey, I was wondering if anyone had taken up the story. If they did, I would like to know where so i can read it. If not, I would love to try and continue it. Or, if you want the best idea, you can continue it yourself since you have a great writing style and you'e done a terrific job on all your stories. Let me know! *you can read mine if you want to know if i'm any good ;) *
FF
Laura Ann chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Wow, I like this chapter! I can't wait for the next chapter! _ I'll keep a sharp eye on this story so I can catch the new updates. Well, Ja ne

Laura Ann
LeafeKnight7 chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
This is nice. Is this story a one-shot? I hope not because it is really good.
uni chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
Very good please write more soon. I think

S/K would make such a cute copel. Even thoue I

I want him I know Kagome will take care of

him. But i still want him T_T.

Uni

P.S. sorry about spelling * mentel stomps any part

of her brain that likes spelling* more please .
Tsuki no Tennyo chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
That was a nice one-shot. I love reading these one-shot with a drama genre. A lot of ppl would be suprise to find out I like drama. Well nice fic.
Missy-Bee chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
this was cool of a one shot.
Youkai Yume chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
I absolutley adore this fic! You should continue on with this story, really! Anways, good job!
Maze chapter 1 . 7/8/2003