Reviews for Harry's Gacha
Haseo187 chapter 1 . 12/2/2023
I really enjoyed this chapter and I hope you post more soon.
Argonaut986 chapter 1 . 11/4/2023
Talk about unexpected boons…
Munchies24 chapter 1 . 10/19/2023
Can you have him have different species of chicken by selling some of the ones he has, and then have him get more domestic animals and the put them in his farm including wild animals like lions, tiger, zebra, etc?
Crytach chapter 1 . 10/18/2023
this is interesting please continue
brayanamaya963 chapter 2 . 6/29/2023
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaáaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Que historia más épica ya es unas de mis favoritas
Haseo187 chapter 2 . 6/16/2023
I'm really enjoying this story so far and I hope you keep up the good work. I can't wait to read what happens next!
redgenerate1476 chapter 1 . 5/31/2023
Just discovered this one. Hope you continue the updates when you can.
acj290 chapter 2 . 5/31/2023
Love the story so far
KrisB-71854 chapter 2 . 5/14/2023
I skimmed through the comments. erozoth said it best. This Harry feels like he is older. Like at least 14-16 or so.

I actually liked the intro and him running errands and all that. I felt it was rather odd that some 8 year old was able to run around like that and his Aunt and Uncle had no idea. Or that folks didn't privately talk.

I liked Lupin keeping an eye on Harry. Disappointed in Figg though not surprised. There was a part of me wondering how many of those various older folks were wizards helping him out and keeping an eye on him.

I like the gacha for the most part. The part that I don't like? Summons at all. they aren't remotely worth god rank odds and all that. Most times that I've seen it used, it's for some one like a Fate/Stay Servant or other OP character. It should be much less them and any random summon helper/minion. Summons just don't fit with it and never really have. Meh. I've always disliked that addition to things.

Harry's Gacha was far too generous, but that's fine. I'm more mixed on them accepting Emiya so easily and the ward stuff. I liked the Bank trip, but all that felt like it didn't need the gacha.

It was like if Harry just had mentor Emiya was from a kitchen knife and doing most of everything else that things would have turned out the same.

I don't mind the mentor bit. I dislike that he really didn't seem to be needed here. The only thing that he did was detect the magic in the wards and negate it. O.k. that was important. Emiya is a terrible role model for Harry Potter. Sighs. I'll wait and see how things turn out.

The Dursleys were more his allies and happy to be his family here. I'm fine with that. With his various gacha rolls, he doesn't need the mentor bit now. He did need a business sense to make sure he was pricing things correctly.

The bank stuff was more admin paperwork. It could be summed up as make some scholar ships or apprentice ship agreements to repay things.

You seemed to jump far too quickly moving towards the bank thing. Then again his Aunt was rather helpful and noticed things when she actually managed to pay attention.

At the start when he got the farm, I figured the was going to survivalist and just live there. I'm not sure about the chickens. They were fine being livestock. He basically dumped them into the farm and forgot about them.

Also the gender ratio of chickens don't need to be 1-1 for male and female. I had to google, but it should be 1 male and 10 females. When there are more males, they start fighting and the hens get stressed by too much attention.

There should have just been an option to set the ideal gender ratio. It's not like Harry would have google and computer to look things up. Then again those farming books should mention it somewhere.

What on Earth is he going to do with all those eggs? Eggs are rather cheap, but I don't know how he'd manage to sell or store them. Seems like a waste for them to stock up and not be used.
AllarTorren chapter 2 . 4/27/2023
I just discovered your story. I really enjoy it and hope you continue when you can.
GreedElff chapter 2 . 2/13/2023
Thanks for the chapter! Looking forward to more updates. Loving the story so far.
Urahara-Kisuk3 chapter 2 . 1/19/2023
Loved it want more
draco856 chapter 2 . 1/19/2023
This seems like a really good story, hope to see more
MeliodasGremory23 chapter 2 . 1/17/2023
great seoty would love to see more
TheSonicTurtle chapter 1 . 1/12/2023
Definitely one of the best gacha stories I’ve read. Look forward to reading more