Reviews for Blossoming Seeds of Friendship
Petra Zales chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Hey, Nadia. It's Cas.

I've never played this game, but I like your writing style. You have really good grammar and spelling, for the most part. Keep it up!
The Purple Ducky chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
It's nice to see some SD2 fanfiction for a change! It started off a little choppy, as there were a few run-on sentences. Perhaps a little more time could have been spent on the waking up. But from there, it was very engrossing!
Heavenly Grace chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
YAYNESS! Finally a SoM fanfic! (I haven't seen one in awhile.) It's cute.
Rosa Aquafire chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
Agh! Sorry Nadia! Its taken me so long to review this casue ive been grounded!

I dont care for SD2 that much, but I LOVE this story! Your characterization of Purim and Randi are great, theyre really hard to do, I find, but I think youve really got em there. Thank goodness you picked a time before that infernal sprite comes along!

No, honestly, I REALLY like this. I think youre a great writer and your stuff is very decent!

Do something SD3! Come on!
Sammi Somara chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
COOL! I like Secret of Mana! Great fanfic! WRITE MORE, please! _

Jemsy chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
I'm so obsessed with SoM, it's pathetic... But I still love it! _ Anyways, pretty good fanfic for your first one for the site. Though it lacked in plot, your notes at the bottom explained that. You should write more SoM fanfics! Perhaps a completely original one occuring before or after the game? Or another about the game would be great, too!
Candace chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
You have done a great job of incorperating elements of the game into your story. It was a fun read. Nice job
Sinnatious chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
Overjoyed to finally see some of your great work! It's a little more, hm... sappy?- than my usual taste, but it's so well-written and believeable that I don't mind. Thanks for the heads up, it's worth it - your new fanart is quite sensational too, you are el mucho talented. Nothing but good things to say about this one - the detail was well done, too. Congrats on your first (posted) fic! Flood the SD2/3 section, Flood it! Whee!