Reviews for Aideen and Ciar: First Strike
Damron Girl chapter 2 . 8/19/2007
OMG! LOL! This is funny stuff man! Can't stop laughing! It's just that funny! Ojo fainted in the grave. lol. Love this story!
Axel629 chapter 2 . 5/17/2006
lmao. this story's so funny. hey if you want, check out my ff, Ed the Teen Titan.
wind-dancer99 chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Hmm,I agree with whoever said that the witch lady had too much time on his/her hands...or they witchness took the whole "FanFiction Contract" (on correcting grammer/spelling) a little too seriously. Anyways, I believe she had a few fragment and/or runon sentences in her response...

but it was a fun story
Shanghai Honey chapter 2 . 9/8/2005
I love your story, and jeez, what's up with the witch lady? I mean, I was bored, so I decided to look up on all of your reviews, then I came across of THE WITCHNESS. I was so irritated! I couldn't believe how many times she kept correcting you! I mean...Jeez! People make mistakes! Nobody's perfect.

I personally loved your story, still do:) Please continue and ignore the witch. BYE!
Shanghai Honey chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
That was so funny!
Gem.India chapter 2 . 4/8/2005
Good Story. WOW, it seems witchness has way too much time on her hands. I thought was a spelling freak!
Mettalic darkness chapter 2 . 11/2/2004

Bear dead _!
Lapen chapter 2 . 4/17/2004
YES! Death to the stupid bear! XD
Great story!
CHEATLETHEFAG chapter 2 . 1/9/2004
Thank you, Thank you for all your reviews. Especially the ones telling the Witchness to back off.
Dough Monkey chapter 2 . 1/9/2004
HAHAHA! That's funny! Slaughtering big bear and his friends is an excellent story plot! You've made it into my favorite author list. Congrats on the story!
Locke05 chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Don't listen to what that Witchness or whatever tells you. This story is nothing less than a masterpiece. And I'm not being sarcastic.
Kewen chapter 2 . 12/27/2003
Whoa, "TheWitchness", sure you don't like the story, but you need to get a sense of humour.
I sugest you go to .com and look at it until it becomes funny.
cheesebadger chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
Jeez the witchness, you may not like the story but you don't have to be such an asshole about it.
Wirez chapter 2 . 8/6/2003

but that story was HELLA FUNNY!
TheWitchness chapter 2 . 8/3/2003
The double spacing between all the sentences is just atrocious. Save that for school printouts.

It was a time of mourning. A time of sorrow. A time of revenge.

It was Bear's funeral.

"I thought we finished that stupid little bear off!" Aideen said to Ciar. -

Um his dead body being in the coffin . . . wouldn't that make him "finished off"?

"EXACTLY,stupid! That's the point. ANd we can throw that damned lemur in too!(Treelo)." Aideen cried. -

First, you have "n" capitalized in "and". Second, you shouldn't use the paranthesis there. Just insert Treelo's name after lemur.

But Ojo couldn't move bcuz he was both braindead and paralyzed.-

Now you have gone and done it! bcuz? What the fuck? Are we talking on AOL? What the hell! It's because. Take the extra 3-4 keystokes and type out the whole god-damned word!

They grabbed Ojo and threw him in the was no burial crew because they had to stop

for coffee.-

Yeah, THAT makes sense. I know at every sigle funeral I have gone to right in the middle of the burial the crew leaves for coffee . . . right!

She tied them up, and left them in the cemetery parking lot, near her

precious mustang(Aideen hates most ppl, but she loves that mustang). -

Fist- Mustang, for the 100th time NEEDS TO BE CAPITALIZED! And the fact that you used it twice is ever stupier.

Second, you did it again! ppl? What the fucking hell?

Then, they put the coffin lid over Bear's decapitated body and the braindead Ojo.

Who was screaming through layers of bandages. -

First, brain dead people do not scream. The don't do anything because they are technically dead. Second, brain dead is TWO words.

They backed up, "accidentally" running over Pip and Pop.-

It wasn't an accident so why say it is?

They had

no idea that Ojo was in there too, because by now he had fainted from fear. -

Bain dead people do not faint either!