Reviews for Changes
mimioftheshadows chapter 24 . 7/20/2006
I really loved the story!:)
CrazyHouse chapter 24 . 6/4/2006
Hey I really loved this story and the songs he put in them. If you do not mind can you tell me the names of all the songs in the story. Thanks a lot.
LaydeeBear chapter 24 . 1/13/2006
Oh my god! That was... wow! Awesome man! Absolutely bloody brilliant! That was so sad and sweet but then sad and then sweet again and then beautiful and just perfect at the end there! I swear one second I was crying the next laughing and then smiling then crying again! Excellent!
BLONDIE chapter 15 . 6/3/2005
WOW!YOU LOVE DRAMA YOUR GOOD AT WRITING IT MIGHT BE A LITTLE TO ARE PUTTING NICK AND SARA THROUGH AND NOW THE WAY THEY DONT EVEN GO ON A DATE AND NOWE SHE IS GOING TO MARRY DRAMA TO ME
LalaInDeKitchen chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
nice stoey girl!1
jorjafoxfan chapter 24 . 1/23/2004
that was a great story!
Marina McBride chapter 24 . 1/6/2004
Awesome I feel so honored. jk. But I'm sure the real Martina would feel honored. Thanks.
PeTiTeCaT chapter 24 . 1/5/2004
Like I said at the group, I can't believe it's the end! But it was excellent! Great job Megan! :) Nicky and Sara always have belonged together!
Emily Elizabeth chapter 24 . 1/5/2004
What can I say? You know how much this story rocks! And if you don't, I'll tell you: this story rocks! lol
I loved this last chapter...it was the perfect ending to the perfect story! I can't believe this whole masterpiece came from my little challenge. lol Wonderful, wonderful job! I loved it!
~Emily
Pretty perfect chapter 24 . 1/5/2004
Loved the ending.
crazypixie chapter 24 . 1/5/2004
aaww! that was really good! i luvd it!
*~PIXI~*
LissaJane1121 chapter 24 . 1/5/2004
Such a great story Megan! I loved it! A girl! Yay! You did an awesome job! I'm looking forward to a new story by you, so please don't make me wait to long!
Gibberish-crap chapter 24 . 1/5/2004
Nepeace
Stokes-CSI3 chapter 23 . 1/4/2004
keep up the great work!
Martina McBride chapter 23 . 1/2/2004
I can't wait. Maybe the next song for the final chapter could be "Blessed" by Martina McBride