Reviews for Foreign and Domestic
Emily chapter 5 . 9/14/2009
Wow, this was good. It hooked me. Nice job! : )
Madame Lady chapter 5 . 8/29/2006
Ooh...OH...This was good. Really good. Totally good. Gooderer than good. AWESOME. Why the heck don't you have more reviewers! You is M-AY-ZING. Yeah.
buttonlover972 chapter 5 . 6/3/2004
sparky... you really know how to write a story.. that was an awesome lil ficlet... i guess p.t. came through in the end.. once again, great job!

buttonlover972 chapter 4 . 6/3/2004
well, i still think farkas is a loser lol.. here i go to the next chapter! kamikaze lol

buttonlover972 chapter 3 . 6/3/2004
hm... something smells fishy.. or should i say waspy? lol... why would farkas be so eager to let them see por tuck and roll? gosh, your story is so full of suspense.. talk about being left on the edge of your seat lol.. guess i got to read the next chappie to find out!

buttonlover972 chapter 2 . 6/3/2004
well, then bozme seems to be a little loser now, doesn't he? lol... rosie definitely seems like an independent spider.. you go, girl! lol.. on to the next chapter.. geronimo!
buttonlover972 chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
this is an AWESOME story.. so full of suspense.. poor tuck and roll... i feel soo bad.. you definitely bring emotion to your story... on to the next chappie!

g chapter 3 . 5/15/2004
Sparky-you are a gifted writer, and it's a shame that so few people have taken the time to leave a review for your story. Don't let that discourage you from writing-I enjoy your stories very much!
Nikkicub chapter 5 . 7/29/2003
Mnee! Wonderful! I just finished reading all your Bug's Life fanfiction... including Bug In Winter, which I'd read before... all very good. -