Reviews for I Know Why the Caged Cricket Sings
samus18 chapter 5 . 7/10
I absolutely love this story and wish it was longer - the characters are a blast to read, and you have them all IC. I hope you have to heart to continue it some day!
Groudon202 chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
As always, your characterization is amazing, and the story fits perfectly. You have a gift most mere mortals, myself excluded, can only dream of. Excellent job!
LightningandDoc121 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
You did a good job on this story! When I read this story I literally heard the characters voices in my head! Also you gave SUCH detail that I could picture this in my mind. It was like I was watching a movie! Great work!
The Imaginative Light chapter 5 . 11/17/2009
I enjoyed this through and through and it was so heartwarming. Not to mention the characters were definitely themselves. Good job!

Did I mention that was so adorable? No, I guess not. I love this!
orcahino chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
I liked the story but hopefully did more please
unknown80 chapter 5 . 7/25/2007
Wow, this is pretty good! I've been looking for some good Bug's Life romance (these isn't much...) but you did well on this! I'm more of a Hopper/Adda fan but Molt with a girl just sounds cute xD
Madame Lady chapter 5 . 8/27/2006
DUDE. Sparky, I didn't know ya wrote a Bugs Life fanfic! I was just skimmin' through and saw your name, then kinda freaked out. XD

As usual, your writing skills are AWESOME, and, uh, stuff. I wish you'd write more...

Great story!
Dianna Cooper chapter 5 . 9/16/2005
I love this story. I look forward to seeing more of it.
Chu-mon chapter 2 . 5/5/2005
AW! so cute i liked it i'm going to read all the chapters and comment one all of them i would have commented on chapter 1 but i had to get an acount and by that time i was half way done with chapter 2 so anyway grat story i like Trill she sound so cute! :3
the guy chapter 5 . 10/27/2004
BO!
buttonlover972 chapter 5 . 6/4/2004
that was an awesome story!.. i wish you good luck with all the other stories that you write.. you really have a talent for writing! i almost thought that trill was really going to stay... keep writing! (please!)

buttonlover972 chapter 4 . 6/4/2004
sparky that was an awesome chappie! i loved it.. the suspense you bring to the story is so amazing!

buttonlover972 chapter 3 . 6/4/2004
ya gotta feel sorry for molt... getting all chewed up by p.t. but what's going to happen when the circus leaves? you can tell i'm very curious to find out what happens next in your story...

buttonlover972 chapter 2 . 6/4/2004
aww... that's soo sweet! i guess molt's smarter than he looks like to be able to describe all of those things, huh? can't wait to find out what happens next!

buttonlover972 chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
this is looking like a great story so far... but i do think that maybe you could make molt's character a bit more goofy.. ya know.. stuttering and clumsy and all that kind of stuff.. it just might really capture his emotions better than him being a tad too serious... but other than that .. great story!