Reviews for That time a god traveled to Tensura
g0dslayer98979 chapter 12 . 8/20/2023
this is amazing. I hope to see more chapters coming. Keep up the great work and don't let other people talk down on your stories.
trninjakiller chapter 1 . 8/16/2023
This is retarded. Why couldn't you be a normal person and reincarnate him NORMALLY either during the Kazuya fight or after? Why did you have to introduce those retarded unnecessary buffs? Let him grow naturally instead of going "lol naruto op now".

This also would have put him on a more even playing field with Slime's heavy hitters. Would have made it interesting.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/31/2023
I hope you release the next chapter soon
AlphaWolf00117 chapter 12 . 7/17/2023
I can't wait to see what comes next. keep it up, I wonder how the demon lords will approach naruto.
thor94 chapter 12 . 7/9/2023
good chapter
R-king 93 chapter 12 . 7/9/2023
awesome chapter
Ts22 chapter 1 . 7/9/2023
now i can't wait for the next chapter, grrwt work as always and rest well
The Black Latios chapter 12 . 7/9/2023
Falmuth Nobels: Im in danger.

Keep up the great work.
Beer is food chapter 6 . 6/28/2023
I just found this fic
While i like the premise of a crossover with Naruto, i think you went too far with the character changes of Naruto becoming a deity. As it is now, Naruto is so far OOC, he became an OC. So you could have made up any god and used that.

Also please get a beta reader. Not only will it help you to make this fic more legible, it will help you improve your writing. Your grammar honestly gives me headache sometimes.
It is not only grammar that you should improve, but you often mix up similar sounding words.

You should at least proofread your chapters a few times before posting. It may make you evade logic errors, that can easily turn to plot-holes if you don't pay attention.
An example of this would be in this chapter with the scene of the human group being chased by ants (copy paste):
"But with them was a second young woman with japanese features, a form-hugging white shirt and tight black legging with a white cape, white shoes with black toes, and a white mask on her face with red patterns on it."
I mean how can Rimuru know that the person has japanese features if she is wearing a Mask? Body types aren't unique to ethnic groups afaik.

I think you 'weeb' a bit too much when you do stuff like using "Hai" instead of "Yes". It just sounds bad imho.

I hope you take this review as constructive criticism, because that was my intention. Also please take everyithing i mentioned with a grain of salt, because my first language isn't english either.

I think your fic shows a lot of potential in your creativity. But as it is now, i will stop reading until you improve your writing.
I wish you luck with your fic
XFester chapter 11 . 6/18/2023
I'am new to this story, but i like you work here, not to make Naruto an MC, but including him. Good job, i Will wait the next chapter
Guest chapter 11 . 6/11/2023
Another fantastic chapter can't wait for season 2
Guest chapter 11 . 6/11/2023
nice touch with the naming of the former jura forest, looking forward to the reactions of the rest of the world to this
thor94 chapter 11 . 6/11/2023
good chapter.
So naruto renamed and blessed jura forest.
And following this logic, rimuru used a new name for his country since jura doesn't exist anymore
can't wait for the tournament
AlphaWolf00117 chapter 11 . 6/11/2023
I can't wait to see the start of season 2, keep up the amazing work
Ts22 chapter 1 . 6/4/2023
oh btw, awesome chapter, can't wait for the next one
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »