Reviews for That time a god traveled to Tensura
Kaozw456 chapter 8 . 4/16/2023
Great chapter was really loving it but if I’m being honest don’t know how I feel about that ending
THEENTITYABOVE chapter 8 . 4/16/2023
great chapter keep up the good work it's been a while since I've read a good Naruto crossover
AlphaWolf00117 chapter 8 . 4/16/2023
as always, the story captures the reader's attention. I really enjoy this story and I hope more people enjoy it the way I do, keep it up.
AlphaWolf00117 chapter 7 . 3/28/2023
hiya, just checking up on you, your story is amazing so far and I can't wait to see what you have in store for us. If you ever need any inspiration or someone to toss around ideas let me know.
thor94 chapter 7 . 3/19/2023
really good chapter, liked the way you reincarnated shizu soul.
Also th second part was fun, naruto didn't hesitate to tell shion the truth about her cooking skills.
And naruto is right, tasting the dishes before puting them on plates and serving is one of the first rules cook learn with the clean workplace and good condition ingredients.
Can't wait to see the lizard and orcs arc and what naruto will do
AlphaWolf00117 chapter 7 . 3/19/2023
I really didn't see a phoenix coming, honestly it works though. I wonder if gabiru going to annoy Naruto, or is he going to be smart enough to tell Naruto's not someone to mess with. I feel like I'm rewatching the anime.
R-king 93 chapter 7 . 3/19/2023
Awesome chapter
devingetpaid chapter 6 . 2/27/2023
I like all of this so far.
this is a suggestion but i would like for Naruto to go back to his home dimension and show kaguya the peace and all he did and to see a kaguya redemption.
(Just a suggestion)
AlphaWolf00117 chapter 6 . 2/26/2023
gaaah, your chapters are amazingly well thought out, you manage to have my attention through the whole page, trust me with writing like yours, I'll happily follow this story. the use of Naruto's ability to bless the person who was praying to him was an astounding use of his abilities. I am very eager to continue reading its almost like watching a new season of the anime.
AlphaWolf00117 chapter 5 . 2/17/2023
please keep it up, this is such an interesting story, and such a different way in how a "god-naruto" story is perceived. That you have Naruto involved and still mainly focused on, but you use rimuru to move the story along is quite amazing and I can't wait to see more.
thor94 chapter 5 . 2/12/2023
good chapter, so naruto punished vesta, ask what vesta will have to do to be forgiven. after all, the manga proven that vesta is a really good and useful guy.
AlphaWolf00117 chapter 5 . 2/12/2023
love it, please keep it going. this is a very entertaining and thrilling story
djinn chapter 4 . 1/22/2023