Reviews for If It Were Any Simpler, It Would Be Impossible
Erised chapter 13 . 12/31/2004
And just when they were starting to be happy too...The sex was brilliant, but of course I'm biased and the plot surprised me yet again. Poor Draco, pity he doesn't realize he should just leave.

More seriously, I found no large grammatical errors and your writing is pleasant to read. Although you seem to err towards conversational rather than grammatical ("Ginny was planning on exploring" rather than the more correct "Ginny planned on exploring") but bending the rules has its uses and I am enjoying this story immensely.

May your finger whiz speedily across the keyboard.
Dreaming One chapter 12 . 12/29/2004
*cries and cries*

I'm very distraught. No more ficcy.

Well, let's see. I love that you brought in the very fascinating and frightening Bellatrix Lestrange. She's a wonderful character, and would actually be very fun to write a fic about. However, I, at this point, don't trust ANY of Draco's associates. Pansy and Blaise sort of seemed like they were hoping Draco would get caught, and get it over with. Makes me nervous. I'm scared of what Bellatrix and Narcissa have to do with it all, because obviously they've been involved since before Narcissa came and threatened Ginny, and Draco seems to be the least of their concerns. I'm very worried for him. I know I'm biased, but surely he's the best character in this fic, and he deserves to get away with everything somehow, and get the girl at the same time. lol.

Penelope seems less threatening now, but I was wondering if the guests at the Inn aren't all Ministry officials whose job is to watch over Ginny's progress. Seems plausible.

Anyway, please please please update soon, okay? Yes, this coming from the ultimate hypocrite, but still...

Update Soon!

~May
Dreaming One chapter 11 . 12/29/2004
Why hasn't Draco just imperius cursed Ginny, and why haven't Blaise and Pansy suggested it? There are an infinite number of ways Draco could deal with the Ginny situation, while not leaving her able to ~really~ do her job. He's a wizard...you'd think the stakes would be up a little from them simply trying to outsmart each other.

Other than that, I still love this, and I almost don't want to read the next chapter, because then it's all over and you may never update again.

*cries*
Dreaming One chapter 9 . 12/29/2004
Oh, boy. I'd kill to know what was going through Draco's head in that last scene. I'd also kill to know what Blaise and Pansy think of all this. Blaise is cool, I think he's just amused, but Pansy will proably be pissed off and threatened. This is great!
Dreaming One chapter 7 . 12/29/2004
Draco's mother! That was surprising. Penelope is a weird one. She's so unnatural. There is something decidedly un-touristy about her. I don't trust her. I like her, but I don't trust her. Maybe I'm just paranoid, though.

I do wonder what's up with Blaise and Pansy.

You write very eventful chapters. I'm glad you aren't one of those authors who spends entire chapters on senseless filler, while waiting for the muses to give you ideas.

You clearly know what you're doing. I'll be so upset when I get to the end of this, especially if it's incomplete and deserted. Arrgghh!
Dreaming One chapter 6 . 12/29/2004
Smooth, Ginny. lol.

That was a wonderful chapter! Things are coming along so well! You have such a fantatic balance between dialogue and description. It's rare that you find an author who has that.

I can see that I was wrong to wonder how in the world this would become a romance. It's easy, isn't it?
Dreaming One chapter 5 . 12/29/2004
Oh, I ~love~ Blaise. *grins* He's very good at making his friend Draco uncomfortable, and I love how amused he is by all this.

This story bloody ROCKS. Honestly, the interactions between Draco and Giny are even better than I thought they'd be. I'm enjoying this very, very much. :D

Reading on...
Dreaming One chapter 4 . 12/29/2004
Good, he's off balance too. That's always a nice recipe.

I laughed SO hard when she dropped the champagne glass, and I love your Draco. You've actually given him a bit of a different personality than most fics give him. I can't quite put my finger on the difference. I guess it's just that most fics like to make him more outgoing. I like him like this, it makes things interesting.
Dreaming One chapter 3 . 12/29/2004
Penelope is cool. Ginny is possibly the WORST undercover agent I've ever read about. She's so careless! She pissed off the worker in the clothing store, then oh-so-subtly asked for info on Draco, took the money back...yikes. The guy could discover that she tricked him out of the money, get pissed, and give Blaise and Malfoy a heads up on some weird chick asking questions about them. She's just not suited for this line of work, lol.

Your writing is still awesome though! I'm very curious as to how the hell this becomes a romance.
Dreaming One chapter 2 . 12/29/2004
Transitional, but sweet none-the-less. Needs more Malfoy, with a dash of salt.

Reading on...
Dreaming One chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
LOL! Oh, this is totally brilliant. First of all, the way you opened the chapter, with that description of our most beloved lazy aristocrats, was fantastic. I had an extremely clear visual of the three of them lounging there, and it grabbed my attention. Second...the plot! It's hilarious! Poor Ginny is going to be trying to seduce Malfoy to catch him, and he'll know it. Hahahahahaha! You've set up a classic plot, but one that I actually haven't run across before. I read a hell of a lot of fanfic, so that means you get points for originality. Probably. I love your characterization so far, which, tied with description, is the most important thing to me in a fic. Ginny is just the right combination of bold and pathetic, lol, and Draco is...well, Draco. I like Ginny's boss, and I think their interaction has been adorable. They've got that whole thing where they clash because they're too much alike, even though one is young and pretty and one is middle aged and bald.

Anyway, that's enough rambling. Reading on...
MoonKoi chapter 12 . 12/29/2004
I love this story. I can't get enough of it. I have so many scenario running in my mind. How is it going to end? Will it end like a Bonnie and Clyde or will it end with Draco in prison for life? Is Pansy trustworthy as Draco think she is?

What are the true intentions of Draco's mom and aunt? Is Ginny going to pull this off? The Irish woman, Mali, I think and Peneolope are they really trustworthy? Who is Peneolope really? All of this and more are running in my head like a thousand snitches raving in my mind.

So please I beg of you to update really soon.
Erised chapter 12 . 12/26/2004
I am hooked, completely hooked. I do hope you update soon (but I am quite the hypocrite for saying that) and am very uneasy about the Narcissa/Bellatrix situation.

Overall, entirely charming.
Erised chapter 3 . 12/26/2004
The story's quite enrapturing so far. i just wanted to stop and correct your spanish; it should be "por la noche" instead of "en la noche"
logically insane chapter 12 . 12/25/2004
It's a great story. Keep writing.

Love ya

Katerina

P. the way there is no ocean in Greece. It's the Mediterranean sea. Just for you to know.
648 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »