Reviews for If It Were Any Simpler, It Would Be Impossible
Amy chapter 12 . 11/8/2004
Hey. Awesome just like all your other stories. Please continue! I really don't know what else to say... so yeah. continue the great work!
TrinMalfoy chapter 12 . 11/6/2004
I'll keep this short and sweet, as I've only a few words to say... PLEASE CONTINUE! I can't review with such a cliffhanger right at the end.. and gahh! I can't stand not knowing what's going to happen next. I hope I see something within a few days, but I can work with a few weeks :D. I just really hope you haven't forgotten this... I read it a while ago, but I figured I'd drop a review by when things got quiet :). I can't wait to see what's next! I'm sure it'll be awesome :).

~TM
BlueJeanJunkie chapter 12 . 11/6/2004
I absolutely LOVE this story! I commented here and in AYNiL from another account but thought might as well review another time for one of the best authors I've ever come across! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I really am dying from the anticipation!
Depth of Soul chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Just thought I'd review to wish you a happy birthday today (I saw your name under "Birthdays" for today over at Schnoogle). Anyway, happy birthday! And I might as well compliment you on this story again, hee hee. It's still awesome, and I still love it, and I still can't wait until you update!

~Depth~
Whorecrux07 chapter 12 . 11/1/2004
wow. amazing.

update update update!
Wander Aimlessly chapter 12 . 10/28/2004
meh. not cool. you stopped. not! cool.

upadate. soon. very. very. very. soon.
Wizzabee chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
could you please please please update this story, cause its too good to abandon! :o)
Pepper-the-rezo-loves-meg chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
:D
Twinkletoes22 chapter 12 . 10/23/2004
This was so intresting that I read it all at once. I'll admit that I had come across it before and passed it by, but I'm glad that I decided to take a look at it eventually. Hopefully you'll update soon.
Xx-Snowflake-xX chapter 12 . 10/20/2004
I LOVE your story! *Thumbs up* Keep writing and PLZ update, I can't wait!

xx From Holland
Shooting Jewel chapter 12 . 10/15/2004
sry, I'm too lazy to sign in... but I have to get rid of this quick:

what a freaking AMAZING story! Ginny's feelings and stuff are so REAL, not to mention fun to read, and the whole plot is really intrigueing. I'm DYING for the next chapter... especially as it's all Draco&Ginny alone... rite?

Even if not, I'll still love it. This story has such a giddy, exciting edge and nobody knows when Ginny or Draco is gonna fall off it.

Hm... maybe you shouldn't listen to me... it doesn't sound any good.

Best of luck and speed *hint, hint*

Shooting Jewel

Btw, I love the Asian race, too. How can they all be so pretty without wearing ANY make-up? I don't get it.
miniricer chapter 12 . 10/12/2004
so i just read this story in a span of like, three days. could've done it in less if i didn't have add.

either way, AMAZING
marina eys chapter 12 . 10/10/2004
thanks for updating
Faded Memories chapter 12 . 10/4/2004
Update and I'll love you forever!

;). That was good. Lovely... Though I should be studying for a pointless Bio test, I say reading this was worthwhile :)
MaryMadMalfoy chapter 12 . 10/2/2004
Whoa, here you are again! I was just so anxious about this chapter... Well, the lack of DG action was forgiven with this promising end... I see you've changed the rating, so, probably it's gonna be breathtaking! Don't think bad of me, I'm just... curious. Really! I wonder if you still read all the reviews...

Please, don't take too long to update... I know you're pretty busy and I wish you can have fun, even doing the same things everyday, but enjoy little happy moments and use every spare time to entertain us with some good DG stuff!

Brazilian kisses for you!

P.S.: I have this brazilian friend and guess what? Her name is Briana! I just couldn't believe it! Isn't it nice?
648 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »