Reviews for If It Were Any Simpler, It Would Be Impossible
ryaka chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
hello, please excuse me for any rudeness that might ensue but i find ur attiude towards asians offensive and condescending in the extreme.

thank you.

ryaka
IBlack LadyI chapter 15 . 4/18/2006
OMG!

just PERFECT!

LOVE IT!

]
die Loreley chapter 15 . 3/12/2006
*checks last update date* more than 9 months ago? I know other girls have been waiting much longer than me, and possibly you've stopped writing at all, considering the time gap, but pretty please post the next chapter? I wanna know what happens.

Since I'm a third person observer, I can read the signs. And Ginny and Draco are falling. HARD. They'd better watch it. Gin's job's turning into NOT her job. And. Yes. I think she's falling in love with him, if she hasn't already. Is he gonna give in and come back to England with her? Will she turn him in? I'm hoping against hope that she won't, but then again, he's also EVIL and shouldn't be let go of. But he's Draco, and this is a romance. Bah. Decisions.

Chapter 16, pretty please?
hismuse chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
why oh why did you discontinue it? You were one of the best fanfic writers!
Neara chapter 15 . 2/12/2006
Ah what a great story! I firstly heard about this ff because a girl translated it into german but i couldn't wait for the next chapter so i had to read it in englisch. i took me three days because i don't understand the language so good be i was a good investation of time. The plot is good, the characters are good, the romance is great and i love both of them. i want to have such a boyfriend, draco is realy cute.

hope that belatrix and the others will not ruin everything and i hope that you'll post soon.

sorry if i made mistakes, but i really can't write better in a foreign language.

bye

Neara
Resentment chapter 14 . 1/26/2006
HEY YOU! Yeah I mean you!

You CAN NOT, WILL NOT, AND SHALL NOT DISCONTINUE THIS STORY BECAUSE OF THE SIXTH BOOK!

I refuse to beleive just because of the sixth book you don't want to finish this story!

Just make it Alternate Universe! AU is so wonderful it let's you write a story that may never actually happen!

You MUST continue this story!

-Colleen
Alice chapter 15 . 1/3/2006
What? No, don't discontinue it just because of HPB! It's a great story! You really don't have to discontinue!
saint liz chapter 15 . 11/24/2005
Smiles. Although I want Draco to myself, I hafta say, this is my favourite Draco/ ship. Kudos!
Deepu chapter 15 . 10/30/2005
It's been a long time since I got around to checking if you next chapter was up. Suffice to say that though I'm disappointed that you aren;t going to continue anymore with this storyline, I had an excellent time reading it.
hopeleslytaken chapter 14 . 10/16/2005
OMG. i cant believe this has been dicontinued. could you at least tell me what happens? this is such a great story. whta a heartbreak. lol. seriously though. this is probably one of the best written stories ive ever written. and its so good. i wanna know what happens with draco and ginny and also The Plan.
Resentment chapter 15 . 10/4/2005
How to make a person want to write the next chapter of a fic?

Find them a little inspiration! and since A)This is one of me all time favorite fic's and B) I just so happen to think that Draco and Ginny are a good couple I had them make you a song.

Ginny&Draco:What?

Yes a song!

Now sing my puppets!

G&D: "The hills are alive with the sound of.."

Cut.

D&G: "Music.."

CUT!

D&G:"Sorry."

No no no it must be an all time good song...

D&G:"Am I more than you bargained for yet

I've been dying to tell you anything you want to hear

Cause that's just who I am this week

Lie in the grass, next to the mausoleum

I'm just a notch in your bedpost

But you're just a line in a song

(A notch in your bedpost, but you're just a line in a song)

Drop a heart, break a name

We're always sleeping in, and sleeping for the wrong team

We're going down, down in an earlier round

[x2]

Is this more than you bargained for yet

Oh don't mind me I'm watching you two from the closet

Wishing to be the friction in your jeans

Isn't it messed up how I'm just dying to be him

I'm just a notch in your bedpost

But you're just a line in a song

(Notch in your bedpost, but you're just a line in a song)

Drop a heart, break a name

We're always sleeping in, and sleeping for the wrong team

We're going down, down in an earlier round

[x2]

Down, down in an earlier round

A loaded God complex, cock it and pull it

We're going down, down in an earlier round (Take aim at myself)

And Sugar, we're going down swinging (Take back what you said)

I'll be your number one with a bullet (Take aim at myself)

A loaded God complex, cock it and pull it

We're going down, down (down, down)

Down, down (down, down)

We're going down, down (down, down)

A loaded God complex, cock it and pull it

We're going down, down in an earlier round (Take aim at myself)

And Sugar, we're going down swinging (Take back what you said)

I'll be your number one with a bullet (Take aim at myself)

A loaded God complex, cock it and pull it"

Better, but I don't think a really long review is going to really make her write another chapter..

D&G: What?

-Colls
Little Ms Sunshine chapter 15 . 9/24/2005
PLEASE DON't STOP! I LOVE THIS STORY ITS ON MY FAVES LIST AND IF IT ON MY FAVE'S LIST I WILL BE READING AND READING IT AGAIN! AND I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS...AND JUST BECAUSE 'SOMEONE' IS GONE DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU CAN'T CONTINUE...PLEASE CONTINUE THIS PLEASE! PLEASE! I AM BEGGING YOU!
XOIOIX chapter 15 . 9/24/2005
hi,

woah, your fanfiction is so great, I really love reading it;-)

Would it be OK, if I translate it into german?

I hope, you'll answer, and post the next chapter soon;-)!

Ciao, TryPepper
HisMuse chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
wait so due to book six, you're never going to finish this story?
laughinggurl chapter 15 . 9/9/2005
why the long wait? PLEASE UPDATE SOON. i ADORE your story, when i found it i read the whole thing in a day, bailing out on my friends to read! please update ts so good!

laughinggurl