Reviews for If It Were Any Simpler, It Would Be Impossible
MoosiesRule chapter 14 . 9/3/2005
NO! YOU CAN'T STOP IT! JUST BECAUSE *SOMEONE* IS GONE DOESN'T MEAN THIS SHOULD BE GONE, TOO! WE'RE ALL ALREADY SAD...DON'T MAKE IT WORSE!
wandering days chapter 15 . 8/28/2005
DISCONTINUED?

No, I don't believe it. Just because of book six?

AU, eh?
whatdoihavetodo chapter 15 . 8/23/2005
Oh, what a shame you're not finishing it. I'm still interested in what happens next.
krystal chapter 14 . 8/20/2005
I love your story. I hope you write more soon.I was wondering if you wrote any stories at If you did email me the names of the stories.
SoManyLovers chapter 15 . 8/19/2005
oh wow your really not finishing? breaks my heart... could you tell us what you had in mind for the ending at least pretty please? x0x0x
deepu chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
I finished reading HBP and realised that since D/G was so not going to happen. I guess I became nostalgic and decided to re-read "All you Need Is Love". Stumbled across this fic instead. A very heart warming tale. By the end of the 15th chapter, I too was wishing that Malfoy wasn't a criminal; I mean who wants to miss Arthur Weasely's reaction to Ginny's latest boyfriend.
Bebely Black chapter 15 . 7/28/2005
Oh...

You sure know how to keep one's atention...

I couldn't stop reading till I got the last chapter.

Update soon please.
Cindy chapter 11 . 7/7/2005
Isn't Veritaserum supposed to be completely undetectable? why would Draco smell it? Just wondering if you did that on purpose.. but otherwise I'm loving the plotline!
Kay50 chapter 15 . 7/2/2005
Wow! What a great story. Words cannot desribe how great this is. I read this straight through from start to finish, it took me a while. I can't wait for ure next update, hope it's soon.
mary campbol chapter 15 . 7/1/2005
Hello, I dont know if you remember me, I am the brasilian girl, who loves ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE. I just want to say that I like this fanfic very much, just you to have this amazing ideia! You know spanish? It seens a little with portuguese so I can understand better some parts of the fic, ehehehe! Well, anyway, I am going to USA in August, to study, so sooner my english will be better. Keep writing and dont take too longer to update the next chapter. Kisses, Maria Silvia (so you know, my name seens but isnt spanish).
Fernanda chapter 15 . 6/29/2005
Wow..

I don't believe it took me almost a month to find out that you had updated.. beteween my tests at college and my plans to travel to another city to celebrate St. John on June 24 I lost this update.

This chapter was great, I really like the way you're developing their relationship, how ther're getting lost in their own game.

Now I wonder what's going to happen next.. Is he going back with Ginny (she could try to make him a little bit jealous... hm I love Jealous!Draco :DD ), is he going to leave her, are they going to runaway together?

OMG, can't wait for the next update!

Fernanda
account-deleted-1990 chapter 15 . 6/28/2005
Hi!

Really like your story!

It is awsome!

Dru Sharpeye chapter 15 . 6/24/2005
I must say your fanfic is a breath of fresh air. I don't know why, but everyone seems to think nowadays that Angst is the way to go. Yes, your fic does have drama, but it's also very light hearted and I enjoy it greatly. Keep up the good work and I know I don't have to say this, but I will anyway, please update soon. I know Pansy and Co. and going to screw things up royally for Draco and Ginny, I just hope it all works out in some way shape or form in the end.

-Dru

P.S. did I mention I really like this fic? hehe _
freekofnature chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
nice. i like!
lilblondeiy214 chapter 15 . 6/19/2005
awsome,truly a spectacular chapter! Please keep going and update soon!
648 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »