Reviews for If It Were Any Simpler, It Would Be Impossible
singer chapter 15 . 6/14/2005
you wrote! it's been awhile. and my review is rather late. my lame excuse is that finals and SATs were hell. but on with the review!

Draco...poor boy, complicated situation. i wonder how you're going to end this...since he could tell her the truth, but that would be difficult. ginny can't just leave, and draco prolly won't let her just leave. they are such a great couple. i thought ginny seemed to be acting kind of clingy and that draco might be slightly annoyed with her? draco is suprisingly full of romantic escapades and stuff... this was a cute fluff filler, but i do want to know more about the plan with bellatrix and pansy. THe mess up spells and man-turned-in-to-chicken was a nice touch. humor amuses me.

anyways, i hope you update realy soon! i'll check back and review sooner!
MoosiesRule chapter 15 . 6/13/2005
Awesome story! I really like it and especially the plotline. Original and fascinating!
MoosiesRule chapter 11 . 6/13/2005
Great story, I really like it!
No Stranger chapter 15 . 6/13/2005
YES! He has to say yes!

*sigh*

Mochabutterfly, you're driving me mad!

Draco must say yes. He must say yes. But he'd just get arrested. Oh, Mochabutterfly, I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD ENDING FOR THIS!

Oh, by the way, is it the end of Maili and Penelope's usefullness?

I loved this chapter, especially the club scene where Ginny tells Draco, "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME TO COME HERE NAKED?"

THAT was so funny! LOL

Please update soon! Just keep on writing! D/G rules!
Ili chapter 15 . 6/10/2005
You know, I'd almost fallen out of the D/G fandom, but then I remembered this story and decided to check it out only to find THREE new chapters waiting for me. (Yeah, it's been a damn long time since I've read any D/G -is ashamed-) But I absolutely loved them. D and G are falling for each other a bit quickly it seems, but you make it seem pretty natural. (Then again, I don't really know anything about falling in love, so I can't talk.) Anyway, am greatly enjoying this nice fluff, and am kind of worried about what will happen when it gets to the point that G has to leave (or take some sort of action). Speaking of which, you HAVE to tell us what in the world is going on with that Plan. Because ... well, just because. I'm curious. About all that Narcissa and Bellatrix business. Ooh, and I also like how you portray Bella. She's seriously the scaries Death Eater in canon (rather reminds me of Drusilla on Buffy, but that's neither here nor there), and you seem to get that creepiness across. Can't wait to see what happens next. Hope you update soon. After all, there's no more school in your way now, right? :)
Erised chapter 15 . 6/6/2005
I'm so glad that you've updated. The hint of desperation in Ginny's voice was a nice touch.
ephyre chapter 15 . 6/6/2005
I just discovered this story and I very much like your style and story line.

Now I'm going to sit and wait for the next chapter. :)
Toothpick chapter 15 . 6/3/2005
Wonderful! Another chapter! And I made so many connections with almost every scene. In the dance club, it reminded me of Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights. And the yacht reminded me of the Lindsay Lohan Parent Trap...

Great chapter. It's nice to see how Draco's feeling for her now. He seems to like her more and more, and use her less and less. And Ginny, of course, has liked him for a while now. It's just nice to see Draco's POV, I guess. You can never be too sure of that boy ;)

Patiently waiting for the next chapter,

~Laura
whatdoihavetodo chapter 15 . 6/3/2005
That's it, you've officially converted me to a D/G fan. :)
Gizmogirl chapter 15 . 6/2/2005
i wish i had a boyfriend like Draco. -sigh- well i will sit here and wait for your update, which should be very SOON. SON.
HP-Fleur333 chapter 15 . 6/2/2005
YAY! new chappie! LOVED it... !
seekerpeeker chapter 15 . 6/2/2005
I love this story. Poor G and D though that it cannot last. Or can it...

Ginny should just learn Spanish and stay w/ Draco :)
Isadora chapter 15 . 6/1/2005
Good job! Sadly don't have time to drop a long review, but I enjoyed it immensely!
fanfictionsissy chapter 15 . 6/1/2005
*Romantic sigh* I think this was my favorite chapter yet. :D Yep. G J

~Ally
Jade Summers chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Double reviewing!(Don't tell, I hear it's illegal in all three hundred states) Just wanted to tell you, that, if you start to feel down about not being able to write or anything, think of me. WTF, you ask? Well, tomorrow, the last day of school, I get to skip. Why? Because I have to get up at 5. Yup. You know what time it is now? 12:20. Well, think of all my brain frazzle that will be going on tomorrow, that and that Harry 6 is so close, and you'll be entertained enough to write that note- Write on, Sister, write on!

A very Mountain Dew filled girl who rewrote her author's bio to be from the mind of a lunatic, (Oh wait, that's her) and who also has a doctors appointment that requires her to get up at an ungodly hour, who is, although living in pennsylvania, Always Sleepless in Her Seattle-Jade Summers

P.S What a pointless review...erm...Great chapter, DG FOREVER! (rebel Sheep say Moo.)
648 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »