Reviews for If It Were Any Simpler, It Would Be Impossible
Hepsa chapter 14 . 5/2/2005
YAH! IT ENDED! Please please please update soon! This story is the best in the entire history of bestness! Yep, I'm nuts. D/Gness was very cute indeed.

The Mad One

Larka :)
LuvablyWicked chapter 4 . 4/27/2005
yay they've finally met! spiffy story...keep updating!
surely not i chapter 14 . 4/25/2005
great chapter, filler or not, but if you have time, would you mind looking over my story? :)
singer chapter 14 . 4/25/2005
you updated! it's been quite a while. i really like this chapter/ i'd say it's one of the ones i like the most in your story. kind of fluffy and seducing. good combination :D the fluff and stuff is my favorite but the plot is getting really really good. i must know more! the whole thing with bellatrix...quite suspicious. i get the feeling either pansy and blaise are ditching draco in the plan or they're just taking a new course w/o him. hmm... the plot really is thickening.

keep writing! i hope it doesn't take as long to update this time. don't hold us readers in suspense!
Lady-Thetis chapter 14 . 4/20/2005
This story is like a novel... twists and turns all around! I can't figure out Penelope... for a minute I thought that maybe she's Bellatrix, but then I discarded that idea. And what about Blaise and Pansy? They're definitely up to something... I can't wait for more.

My only request is that it ends happily... I can't stand unfulfilled love.
FemmeDraconis chapter 14 . 4/16/2005
Filler or long chapter, I don't care, I'm just glad you updated. I was really interested to see Draco have it out with Pansy and Blaise, because I'd suspected something strange about them for ages, and it was worrying. Are they still hiding something?

Nice chapter. Ginny is one fast operator!
lilblondeiy214 chapter 14 . 4/16/2005
so cute! i think that this was by far my favorite chapter! keep writing.
Brooke Kenobi chapter 14 . 4/12/2005
yay! another chapter! i just love the DRaco Ginniness! Hurry and update again soon! I can't wait to read more!
if-666 chapter 14 . 4/10/2005
bravo! very good fun- more like it please.

draco's developing not only feelings for G, but something of a conscience- very good, and damn amusing. eagerly await next chapter/
seekerpeeker chapter 14 . 4/10/2005
I love your adult Draco and Ginny and this story. Great job.
bean chapter 4 . 4/10/2005
um... hate to be picky but bathroom in spanish isn't el baqo, it's "el baƱo"
fanfictionsissy chapter 14 . 4/9/2005
Interesting... I must say though that the same thing seems to be happening. Draco likes her but keeps trying to convince himself that he doesn't. Oh well, I'm sure you have a plan.

~Ally~
well.just.imagine chapter 14 . 4/9/2005
this had better be a filler cause i need more! lol! hahah

yes, i did like the d/gness! woot to you! haha updatye soon!

*Calla-ForEvEa*
shewhodanceswithsquirrels chapter 14 . 4/9/2005
that was great! total d/gness! i love it!
Wizzabee chapter 14 . 4/9/2005
yay! great chapter, its wonderful if i may say so :o) update super soon, thanx
648 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »