Reviews for Inheritance
Aimless chapter 7 . 10/4/2003
This was another great Rylan fic. I really liked Nanna. She was too cool. If possible, I hated Julie even more after reading this fic.

I liked the secondary plot of Richie's budding career and of course, the ending was perfect.
Slacker Queen chapter 7 . 8/23/2003
I loved this chapter! I'm so glad Julie is going away for what she did. I'm also glad Brad got custody of the other kids.

This fic was awesome! I enjoyed every bit of it! Thank you for writing it and posting. Take Care! LaterZ!
Tyger Magick chapter 7 . 8/23/2003
Excellent...I also like how you incorporated good charlotte...I love them!
Aurumlupi chapter 7 . 8/23/2003
Okay, just one thing bugged me. The stage manager would never go and get a guest/actor/etc. A runner would do it. Never the stage manager. The stage manager has too much other shit to do: be it on a studio set or a stage.

But that's my only complaint. I do this sort of thing, so it bothers me.

Other than that, it's great. It tied up all the loose ends and how'd they do that for your series.

I have a request, though. For Halloween, how about a story about how the bar wench thing with Methos came about. It would be a fun little nothing.

Richefic chapter 7 . 8/23/2003
I'm glad Julie didn't get to keep the kids! And they all like happily ever after .. grins.
Aurumlupi chapter 6 . 8/22/2003
I bet the judge feels like a dick. And that guy Jordon.

Aurumlupi chapter 5 . 8/22/2003
Busted! Thanks, I've been waiting for that.

MorganaPendragon chapter 6 . 8/22/2003
I like happy endings. epilogue?

Tyger Magick chapter 6 . 8/22/2003
Okay that was good, but a little confusing, because at first Brad wound up talking to Julie in the hospital, but then he told the cops that he hadn't seen her since he took Rylan...Other than that bit of confusion I like it! Epilogue..Epilogue..Epilogue..LOL
Slacker Queen chapter 5 . 8/21/2003
Oh my. I am so glad Brad came home early! I was beginning to think nobody would save Rylan. I wish I could see the look on Jordan's face when he finds out Rylan was telling the truth. That'll be priceless. Hehe.

Wonderful job girl! I can't wait to see more. LaterZ!
MorganaPendragon chapter 5 . 8/21/2003
yay! big brother to the rescue! I hope Julie gets what is coming to her... soon!

Richefic chapter 5 . 8/21/2003
Wow, Julie really needs help. I hope she's going to loose all the other kids after this!
Tyger Magick chapter 5 . 8/21/2003
GAHH SO good! I can't wait to read more. I hope Nanna like kills Julie lol
LoMaRiBa chapter 5 . 8/20/2003
Brava! Brava! More more I need more! :o) I especially love the last few paragraphs, they just have this, I don't know, quality...that I enjoy. :o) LOL
Slacker Queen chapter 4 . 8/18/2003
Poor Rylan! Can I kick Julie's butt? PLEASE! How will she get outta this mess? I cna't wait to find out.

Wonderful job girl! I'm enjoying this fic very much. LaterZ!