Reviews for Unspoken Words
Frodo's sister chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
Please continue.
Cheerfully Blue chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
Ah, no! It stopped! Now I'm sad! It was such a wonderful story! Now I will never know the ending. I hope you take it back up, it was so good...
modern-mage chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
Continue? Pleeeeeeeeeeeease... It's really good!
blindrain chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
O_O

CLIFFIE! Aw, man - the story's been brilliant so far.

I hope you will finish it. :)

Good job!
XxnamariexX chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
good story, keep going..
sielge chapter 4 . 12/31/2006
Will you finish this some day?

I hope so!
brainy chapter 4 . 9/12/2005
hi there

maybe you're aware of this but it's been over a year since you last updated this wonderful, marvelous,thrilling,and overall extremely cruel to just stop there like that... *pouts*

so could you please show some mercy and update *prettyplease*

-' - '-' -
Elenlor Edhelen chapter 4 . 7/26/2004
Neerg...I must have overlooked this in my r and ring when this chapter was put up, but nevermind that. This is cool. Please update soon. Save the twins. Save Estel. In that order would be fine. Great job, why so short? ex-Elven-star-of-gold with her two bits, update soon...Was that more than two bits?
Joslin chapter 4 . 7/13/2004
Oh...please update soon!
Jacqui chapter 4 . 7/5/2004
poor little estel! this is all so sad, but i like that galadriel and celeborn meet up with elrond. it brings more of a family sense to the story. please review soon, i can't wait to see more of what happens.
Craic agus Ceol chapter 4 . 7/2/2004
OH NO! elrond had better rescue my twinses or i'll get in there and rescue them myself! *snarls and wields sword menacingly* great story so far, but the chapters could be a little longer.
Nefhiriel chapter 4 . 7/2/2004
Too short! *sob* Way to short! But what there was I really liked. Will there be more soon?
jnm chapter 3 . 6/30/2004
this MUST be continued! please update soon. it's so great and i'm dying to know the rest!
Jacqui chapter 3 . 6/11/2004
i can't be kept in such suspense! please continue this one very soon. you're excellent writers. i'll be looking out for this every time i get on the computer. i just have to know what happens! thank you all for the great story so far!
Joslin chapter 3 . 5/29/2004
Oh please hurry and update, i really need to know what's going to happen to them.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »