Reviews for The Children of My Dreams
Anon chapter 14 . 8/20/2011
Cool story. Some discrepancies though. And to answer your question, yes, Lydecker's wife was murdered.
Fire chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
More and more intersting.
Fire chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
This is an interesting idea. I would love to see more. It is sad that the story just ends.

Fire
FireWolfe chapter 14 . 2/14/2009
I would love to see an update. This is really a good story. I so want to see a real ending to Maticore. I hated that the series never wound up properly.

Lisa
K-Marie-M chapter 14 . 4/5/2007
Why didn't you finish this story! Its really interesting and very good and I want to see what happens next!
Transgenic-girl chapter 14 . 2/20/2007
Although the whole male-heat thing is new ( I could believe genetic tampering screwing with mother nature rather easily) I love what I've seen of this fic. I was sad when I saw that it was incomplete and abandoned :(
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 14 . 8/16/2006
I know it's been time since your last update but please continue soon.
grd chapter 14 . 8/2/2006
Just found this gem of a story recently. Please don't abandon it.
RavynJensen chapter 14 . 6/11/2006
To be continued ... you still mean that even after 2 years right.

This is a great story, I'd hate to think that it's completely abandoned.

BTW, love the fact that it ends with control freak Zack going into heat, lol.
JediClaire chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
I love this story! to often when people do these kind of crossovers they mess with the timeline, but you didn't! Well done.
Rabid Squirrel chapter 14 . 11/13/2005
PLEASE UPDATE! It's been over a year now, and I've been waiting this entire time. This story is one of the few that doesn't completely butcher the DA and BTVS crossover concept, and I would hate to see such an a amazing story to go away. :(
Damia - Queen of the Gypsi's chapter 14 . 8/22/2005
LOL! I hope to the goddess that both Max and Faith find out! I can't see this little peice of info dying off anytime soon if it does happen. And of course Alison will get it from the slayers and co. WRite more soon.

- Damia -
UPDATE chapter 14 . 7/11/2005
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY!
faroff chapter 14 . 4/28/2005
Are you ever going to finish this story? I really liked the first fourteen chapters and have been waiting for awhile for the end. PLease:)Good job so far!
BAH chapter 8 . 4/28/2005
So you do know that Robin is the SON of a SLAYER meaning that they can have birth!...maybe u know thios but i thought id say something!