Reviews for The Children of My Dreams
Jane Silver chapter 4 . 7/14/2003
I hate seeing Max get bet up, but I know that she's not at slayer level. Liked the Max line though, now Faiths going to find out way she couldn't have kids. The army took her eggs. All twelve of them.

O, don't forget that Max blew up the base were she was born when she and her sibling broke free from mantycore. Also Max has that number bar on the back of her neck.
Rain Dancer2 chapter 4 . 7/14/2003
Well don't keep us waitting long to see what happens, please update soon.

This a great fic.

P.S. I was really sad about the original Scoobies dying like that.
Credabsynthe chapter 4 . 7/13/2003
Hey.. Love the story.. Can't wait till you update..
thedorkygirl chapter 4 . 7/13/2003
whoa. Holy moley.
thedorkygirl chapter 3 . 7/13/2003
Maxie has the eyes of Lyddecker's wife. Remember the scene where it looked like he was about to jump her? In the car? "You're not about to tell me your my father, are you?" "I wouldn't ... pressume ... to corrupt the gene pool." Blah blah blah. "You have her eyes ..." Or, to that affect.
dawn of the new world chapter 4 . 7/13/2003
yeah! that was col! amazing! now update!
Lucy Maimkill chapter 4 . 7/13/2003
Now things are going to get REAL interesting *grins*.

Sith.
SSJ-Mirai-Trunks chapter 4 . 7/12/2003
Well..Im hooked...Still dont think Angel is quite right in his attitude. Update quickly please I cannot waiut for the next chapter
b l a c k r o s e 9 chapter 4 . 7/12/2003
hehehe! that was so cool! please update soon!

BR
teaonthestairs chapter 4 . 7/12/2003
Loved this chapter and the picture on your site... I'm guess this is gonna be Faith centric? Hmm I guess I'll find out Anyhow please update soon.
tefla chapter 4 . 7/12/2003
Oh, it gets good. I want to see what happens next.
Seto Son chapter 3 . 7/11/2003
Are Max's siblings going to make an apperince? It's only right that they know their mother. Though I can only immagine how Faith and her husband are going to react to suddenly gaining a bunch of daughters and sons, and each one of them with abilitys at a slayers level. Looks like the slayer business just became a family business.
Jane Silver chapter 2 . 7/11/2003
Don't worry Faith you'll get your miracle. How does discovering you have 12 DNA enhanced children you didn't even give birth to sound.
mystlady chapter 3 . 7/11/2003
It doesnt matter to me either way. It'd be intersting to see Faith as his mother. LOL. This stuff is getting good.
Credabsynthe chapter 3 . 7/11/2003
Hey! Love the story.. It is great.. Can't wait till you upload the next chapter..
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »