Reviews for The Children of My Dreams
Arekanderu chapter 3 . 7/11/2003
WOW this fic was amazing i abolsultely love it!Please update as fast as you can i can't wait.!Oh and would please explain what happen with cordelia?It seems strange thhat she wasn't mentioned even once considering the fact that she was an important part of the group
HecatonchiresLM chapter 3 . 7/11/2003
Good stuff so far. Glad to see Max could evade all those pesky road blocks _-
Lucy Maimkill chapter 3 . 7/11/2003
Hmm, now things are getting REALLY interesting!

Sith.
Flying J chapter 3 . 7/11/2003
Updates and longer chapters are nice, I would like one thing though...Im not getting the whole "Angel billowing coat king of pain" attitude try and imclude somebody a bit darker in his attitude
teaonthestairs chapter 3 . 7/10/2003
Hey, I loved this chapter. I like how Max has got this inner voice, makes her a little more normal... Anyhow please update soon.
b l a c k r o s e 9 chapter 3 . 7/10/2003
hurry up! hurry up! hurry up! the next chap needs to be up asap! i cant wait! brilliant! loved Max's throughts and everything!

BR
Starlit Rogue chapter 3 . 7/10/2003
Busted!
Rain Dancer2 chapter 3 . 7/10/2003
Well don't leave us hanging, plese update soon.
Harriet chapter 3 . 7/10/2003
I really like this so far. It's a twist I've not seen before and I certainly expected it to be Buffy, not Faith. But I can really see this working well - I hope you update soon.
dawn of the new world chapter 3 . 7/10/2003
ah! omagomgogmogmgomg. you have to update now! jeez u had me in suspense.
sibling chapter 3 . 7/10/2003
Wowzers. I don't know that much about Dark Angel (kind of avoided it when it was on, actually) but as I'm pretty much a fan of everything you write, I'm glad to see something new up. :-)

(BTW, the only reason I'm not leaving reviews for "Kill the Pain!" is that I've already read it off your site. And Tragedy/Angst is right...sheesh.)
tefla chapter 3 . 7/10/2003
OOps, way to blow your cover Max. Hide in an area that Angel can sniff you out.

This is getting really good and I can't wait for the next chapter.
star chapter 2 . 7/9/2003
Continue!
mystlady chapter 2 . 7/9/2003
0.0 A Dark Angel/Buffy crossover. This is pretty spectacular! I've havent' read in such a long while and those are pretty rare. And esp. Faith is in it! The story itself, very well written. I hope to see Alec in this also. Actually, I'm hoping Faith/Alec interaction.
Dragonsdaughter1 chapter 2 . 7/9/2003
You could definitely have some fun playing with this idea. I can't wait to see how it turns out.
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »